Toribash
Original Post
Mind's Art Thread

Latest:

Programs used: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Blender 3D

Last edited by Mind; Dec 28, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Loving the style brother! It's nice as fuck, the annie and tibbers head is leet!

I would say that the art form is a little flat, but then again I think that works in your favour, creating a very cartoon feel for it.

One criticism I would have to have is the slight "joke" in the name of the second head texture you've created. There's no need for the implication. Just call it "Ninja".
lol
stop being better then me at art lol
Im trying cartoonish drawing like this maybe you could teach me a bit !!!

how did you get adobe illustrator?

also I wish you'd switch (make a version of it that is that Annie and fibbers head to tibbers on the front
-----
but if you dl agus and apple jack both of these heads (made by you) the face seems kinda small 2 me and low and the eyes r low
Last edited by Veoo; Oct 10, 2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love the annie and tibbers head from LOL but if you are
trying to make it look like them firstly
annie looks like a women instead of a teen or little girl
also there are no kitty ears. As far of cnc on the art itself
the shading is really weak other than that great textures.
Not digging the mouth, or the colors, or the face in general. Waiting to see how the helmet comes out but so far the 3rd work seems pretty solid on the sides
I like the helmet but the face is kind of off and I feel like it isn't mapped correctly.

It also has been three days are you done with it or have you forgotten about it?
Honestly. Probably the best active artist right now.

would try to collab but ur style is different and ur better then me rip

+

just a little tip you probably already know, on that mask head, add dark shading around where the mask over hangs the face
Your mapping is great as always, love that texture for being rly scary, very nice wip, keep it up!
You are very talented, I am in love with all your heads and I hope to one day own all of them. As for the recent head, I really didn't expect it to appear as realism. I really like it, you might want to work a bit on the top.
I am just an icon livin'