Ranking
Original Post
Is it possible I can revive an old clan?
I used to be in a clan called Secret before I quit and I thought that the clan should live on instead of living dead in shame. The clan started back in 2007 and no one is in the clan anymore. I believe they all quit. Is it at all possible? That clan was family to me.
Last edited by TyphoN; Dec 2, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the clan was unofficial you can recreate it if everyone has left it. However if it was official, you will need 3 previous members of the clan to revive it. Check out this link for more information on everything clan related.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
That's a shame, then. Everyone who was in the clan quit Toribash completely.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I remember right you were in Secret. Clan's been dead for more than 3 years so you can take their name and tag if you want. The official "revival" would have given you the original board back once you got official, but that's all you are losing with this method. Make a clan, with a name and tag different than that of Secret, contact me or any other clan manager and we'll change it to Secret/[Secret] for free
h