Ranking
Original Post
THE DRAW MY FUTURE TATTOO CHALLENGE 200,000 TC Prizes!
Hi

Welcome to the
DRAW MY FUTURE TATTOO CHALLENGE EVENT CHALLENGE

THE IDEA
The idea of this is this: I want to give away a ton of items and TC, but nobody in this game got that shit for free. So I'm makin' ye' work. And in the process, We'll just hope the mods don't move this thread/delete it because this could probably be posted in a better place, but come on, publicity.
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
I literally want something dumb but artsy, nothing toribash related or army related.
Oh, I like avocados

THE EVENT
Draw me a tattoo. It can be anything; I'm very open-minded and I like wacky stuff so long as it's artsy and looks good.

THE KICKER
At then end of the event, I will choose a first, and a second first place prize (Because everyone's a winner). Both payouts will be made, and I will make a video, and post a picture, of me getting this masterpiece permanently etched on my body.

THE RULES
I'm in the Army so these might be a little strict
Nothing sexual, racist, extremist, harassing, or nothing stupid.

THE PRIZES
FIRST: 100,000 TC
SECOND FIRST: 100,000 TC
EVERYONE THAT ENTERS: 500 TC (AND FUCKING GIVE ME TIME FOR THAT SHIT) ( I WORK 8 HOURS A DAY)
(Have to make a submission, not just "enter")

ENDS
JANUARY 30
Last edited by Drama; Dec 19, 2017 at 06:31 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
sounds fun, will definitely join

btw, colors allowed? or just black?

Anything's allowed, just follow the rules on content!
Where on your body will you get the tattoo? I think it's important to know the size if I were to make a design.
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
Where on your body will you get the tattoo? I think it's important to know the size if I were to make a design.

Completely depends. I guess it's up to you, although I already have 2 palm size tattoos on both forearms.

Btw feel free to be super creative with anything, I'm super open minded. I'll literally pick the dopest design no matter what it is (almost).

I want an avacado tattoo but not just any avacado tattoo lol

Really feel free to do anything though.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

goodluck

I got it

Sent submission prize so now you're rich