Toribash
Original Post
[T] Clan Video Event (1.200.000+ TC prizes)

Hail, honorable fleshlings!

On behalf of [T] I'm here to present to you the best event since the 2015 Single Player World Cup.
We want YOU to stroke our egos by making the sweetest clan video Toribash has ever seen!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to salvage the lives of 20 inactive but fairly nice old dudes. In return we will fill your pocketbook with more gold than a lonely man can spend on phone sex and booze.

Amazing! Don't miss out!

Being mostly oldtimers we aren't huge fans of modern type editing. We wish for the video to focus on transitions, music sync and most importantly our replays rather than fancy slowmotion and lenseflares.
Introducing the players by name is also essential, we like having our ePeens fiddled!

Spoiler below contains a list of videos we really like that may benefit you for use as reference

Videos

As for music we have collected a sample of songs that you may pick from for your entry.

Aditionally you may post or PM me a song and I will approve or deny it based on if we like it

Cool songs

1st: 800.000 TC and their submission as the official [T] clan video

2nd: 200.000 TC

Everyone else who did a cool job: 50.000 TC

If there is still money left in the pot after the deadline it will be distributed to first and second place accordingly

Big thanks to our sponsors and Shook who made the awesome art

Link to replays

We want every member included in the replay folder above to be featured in the video with a name introduction.
We hope to have at least two replays per member, Giantz only seemed to have a single replay on the entire forum so he's the exception to this rule.

Deadline has been extended to March 10 23:59 GMT

If you have any questions or you are feeling uncertain about what we want the video to be like, please, ask us here or PM me
We are here to help you make the best clanvid possible! :D

Last edited by jisse; Mar 7, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
yeah im spreading the official [T] Chrome Toolbar in .rar files B^)

On a more serious note here's a mediafire link if you are worried about catching digital herpes, link above is absolutely safe tho

http://www.mediafire.com/file/es7d9v...an+Replays.rar
Ok, now the dead line seems enough for me, I will give it a try.

I hope there will be a huge list of video makers to make that event interesting. Good luck to everyone

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Damn it i was looking forward to the digital herpes.

btw how did u get this on the TB banner thingy?
Interesting. May participate
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Long deadline, good. I might do something, given I don't forget about it, I'm utterly fucked with different projects for now.
retired
You said at least 2 replays per person, so we can add more than 2 per person if available?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Absolutely, you use as many replays and songs as you want but remember quality over quantity, we're looking for 4-8 minutes of video optimally

We understand people may be busy this time of year so the deadline may be extended if you can't make the full video before current, but you are going to have to post WIPs for that

Also post WIPs if you want feedback on your video, we are very open to new ideas if you talk them through with us here first

Finally I want to remind everyone that you don't have to be a professional video editor to win here, we're looking for a simple video focusing on replays transition and sync, no fancy tricks required :)