ES Recruitment Drive
Just googled one, animegrab.tv looks fine.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
I grew up with subbed and can't stand dubbed now, I just don't like the voice acting in most dubbed animes (+that they're barely ever dubbed)

The only one I like is one piece I didn't like naruto dubbed compared to its subbed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i first started anime, i watched it dubbed, but now i definitely prefer subbed on most series
pretty much the only series i need to watch in dubbed is Dragon Ball (Z~),
don't like the subbed :v
and I prefer the Neon Genesis dub, but the sub is great too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
help me find a download for a manga kek
http://mangafox.me/manga/rainbow/

anyone know where I can download this manga translated?
preferably not one chapter at a time
the lime torrents don't seem to work and can't find anything anywhere else

won't be able to use internet for a while so I've got to download it :v
dreamy suicide act
i'll pm you a link
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Save images from kissmanga.com
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Man, mangafox used to be really easy to rip from but now they have so many hosts... I used to always make a little javascript loop to load all images, then just save it as pdf and put on my kindle.

If you can't find an uploader u can always use a scraper.