Toribash
Original Post
Hyndu noob tricks
Welcome to my noob tricking replays replay thread have fun laughing at my miserable fails

(i know it wasnt even close)
Attached Files
T-Trying_to_doublecork_04.rpl (156.8 KB, 11 views)
🐢
Welcome back Hyndu! Now to the replay. Once you got into the tucking of the cork it wasn't that bad but the opener form, speed, and power is barely enough for a single cork. Around frame 1354 you landed on your toe which not only looked bad but also made getting speed and rotation a lot harder. You also rotated your chest wayyyyyyyy too much during the swing through ( when you were contracting the right hip). Now seeing this makes me think you haven't perfected your normal cork, or at least got it down enough to do it consistently.

Summary: That opener is making this cork/double cork 10x harder than it has to be with a more optimized opener. I recommend trying a new opener, maybe flash kick or raiz, or just making a new scoot.

I didn't spend much time writing this sorry for not being specific. Im sure someone better than me will come along and properly cnc this

Thanks,stance i will try to get better at that
-----
Yeah more replays i need more help on improving
Attached Files
[T]-first time cork.rpl (93.5 KB, 11 views)
[T]-Lucky charm corks.rpl (147.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Hyndu; Apr 4, 2019 at 09:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
🐢
[T] First time cork

Not bad for a first cork.
It looks really unatural because I dont think you carry the momentum well from the
flashkick. Thats why the cork suffers in speed and not full 360deg
Nut bad tho , perfect the setup, then work on spinning in the air with a balance
in joints. By that I mean chest centred, strong core.
The twist is much easier than the setup.
If you get a good setup more often than not, the landing will be fine.

meh second cork is a lot stiffer, you dont use your leg to get into the air,
swinging your leg like that with bad setup only slows you down.