Toribash
Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
Alright, that'd be cool What do you have in mind?

Something like clouds and lightening
Also welcome imcap
Sounds cool lol, maybe a tori blowing a fat cloud or blowing O's or some shit, idk lol
you're on thin ice, pal
Alright, hes welcome to join if he wants, he just has to post his setup here
-----
Just got some new juice yesterday, its Sour Worms by Candy King, it tastes just like sour gummy worms, its so good I think I might like this juice as much as I like my Strawberry Jam Monster :P
Last edited by Kozmonaut; May 6, 2017 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
Yo my bois. I'm new to vape but here we go.

Mod: Wismec Predator 228
Tank: Default Tank w/ Mod
Batteries: Dual Replacable 18650 cells
RDA: None at the moment.

started vaping recently as a hobby, friends started doing it so i thought to try it out.
MOD: VGOD PRO 150
RDTA: VGOD
MECHMOD: ABLE
RDA: KENNEDY 24MM
TRICK4LYFE VGOD <З

pics:

mod+liquid

other

Originally Posted by Space View Post
Yo my bois. I'm new to vape but here we go.

Mod: Wismec Predator 228
Tank: Default Tank w/ Mod
Batteries: Dual Replacable 18650 cells
RDA: None at the moment.

started vaping recently as a hobby, friends started doing it so i thought to try it out.

Thats how i started again, i used to vape a couple years ago but stopped but one of my good frienda and his brother got some mods so i got back into it, and the tank you have is the Elabo Sub-Ohm tank, it comes with the wismec predator 228 kit, what juice do you use?

Originally Posted by Ezalor View Post
MOD: VGOD PRO 150
RDTA: VGOD
MECHMOD: ABLE
RDA: KENNEDY 24MM
TRICK4LYFE VGOD <З

pics:

mod+liquid

other

Dope mods ezalor, i love that mech mod, it looks super nice, i can't rock the Kennedy RDA though, the bottom airflow is too leaky for me, but its definitely a nice RDA if you don't mind it leaking. And i love that green apple jam monster, it tastes like apple butter Have you tried the strawberry and blueberry jam monsters? Strawberry jam monster is one of my favorite juices, current favorite is my Sour Worms by Candy King

Adding both of you
you're on thin ice, pal