Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Season 3
Hi hello!
Season 3 of Toribash Ranking is here!

Season 3 Updates

New season comes with a bunch of updates!
Several days ago we've rolled out an update to the Ranking page on forum. You can now see complete ranking for previous seasons by selecting Season from the dropdown list on the right. In addition to that, you can also check specific player's ranking through all seasons by pressing the down arrow near their name!

Playing ranked can now help your clan at reaching top ranks.
For every fight you win while playing ranked, your clan will receive 5 experience points. Losing doesn't lower your clan's XP though, so the more you play, the higher your clan will eventually get!

Updated Ranking Tiers

Ranking tiers have also undergone some changes, with a whole new Diamond Tier for the best players.
Lower tiers are now also harder to achieve but the reward would be worth your efforts!

Season Rewards
(The neat part!)

• #1 RANKED PLAYER
    500K Toricredits, 25 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• #2 RANKED PLAYER
    350K Toricredits, 15 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• #3 RANKED PLAYER
    200K Toricredits, 10 Shiai Tokens + Diamond Tier item rewards

• DIAMOND TIER PLAYERS
    Random Elite Tier joint colors (force + relax) + 50000 Toricredits + Full 3D Diamond Tori set

• PLATINUM TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier IX-X joint colors (force + relax) + 10000 Toricredits

• GOLD TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier VII-VIII joint colors (force + relax)

• SILVER TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier III joint colors (force + relax)

• BRONZE TIER PLAYERS
    Random Tier I joint color item

Toribash Ranking Info

What are ranking seasons?
Toribash Ranking is based on a seasonal system. Starting with 2018, there will be 3 seasons each year, each 3 months long, with a month's cooldown period in between seasons.
Best players of each year's seasons will then compete in Toribash World Championships for the title of a best player of the year.

How to play ranked?
To play ranked, you have to go to Matchmaking and choose the ranked option. Keep in mind that you also need to have at least 500 Qi (Brown Belt) to compete in ranking season.

Where can I see my current rank?
To see your (and other players') ranking statistics, go to ranking page on forum. You can also access it from the left menu in Torishop under "Toribash" section.

When does Season 3 end?
Season 3 ends on March 31st, 2018 at 21.00 PM GMT.
Cud we get a preview of how the full diamond tori set wud look like?
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by SubloderV2 View Post
hello i am bkue belt and I would like to participate in the championship

You just have to play ranked games to be in, no need to sign up.

There should be a "Matchmaking" button on the lower left corner when you're playing Toribash. Use this and be sure to play ranked games, not unranked ones.

You can check your current rank here.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
You just have to play ranked games to be in, no need to sign up.

There should be a "Matchmaking" button on the lower left corner when you're playing Toribash. Use this and be sure to play ranked games, not unranked ones.

You can check your current rank here.

no he needs to be brown belt in order to do it
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
Ranking is so unbalanced, since everyone starts out with the same ELO at the beginning it's very difficult to climb at first, so anything you do in the beginning is basically useless, if you start matchmaking during the last 2 weeks or so everyone has a high ELO and it's basically the only time you can climb properly, so there's no point in even playing matchmaking until the last 2 weeks.

Thats my plan to
2-3 days and go to top 100 or 50
But unfortunatelly all my ranked experiences ended up in painfull waiting for opponent and the afk cause i was doing something else
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
FFS Not me took my an hour against a 2nd platnium player 0-3 me from 909 to 789 WTF xD
Dear Administrators, please check the current activity of the players because something strange is happening here.

Yesterday and today there were a lot of random accounts like that:

They just left the game immediately like bots.

It looks like somebody is farming his rank.

Thank you.
Last edited by death20; Feb 25, 2018 at 09:16 AM.