Ranking
The opener was pretty sick, I like what you did with ukes legs :^)
My only criticism is uke doesnt spin much and you slow his momentum.
8/10

I fixed the ending of "Melons are people too"
Attached Files
oscar100 - Melons.rpl (525.6 KB, 33 views)
cnc this for me: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=686
its an order!
edit(cnc):the replay was good and had some cool stuff going on but...
it look like you have missed alot of oprotunitys(did i say it right?) to do some cooler stuff
everything untill the dms part was good
i think you could have made the manip a little longer and get a better position to start dms.
yeah
good shit overall
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 27, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You must rate the replay above you! Or else you will die!

Also an order
oh yeah
Was smooth as heck Alpha but it slowed down a bit once you got behind Uke. Was not a fan of the split but the last DMs were really cool

I liked it

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9316344

Edit I'm an idiot
Last edited by jisse; Jan 28, 2018 at 02:22 PM.
Homeland defender is 10/10
Cant find a problem with it, gunna use this replay in a video sum day.

Let me know wat you think of deez

Unfunny meme

Attached Files
oscar100 - El Chupacabra.rpl (275.7 KB, 14 views)
Keneth Da Seventh VII.rpl (310.7 KB, 4 views)
can you put the mod for the second one? As for the tricking, you're pretty damn good at it, I mean it's fun to watch and I can see the creativity in them. You spent a lot of time floundering about on the ground on the el chupacabra one though, which i'm not too fond of, but i'm not really an authority on tricking.
Attached Files
~Spry - Sting.rpl (232.2 KB, 19 views)
Mod for Known narcissists
took me like 2 hours

The "floundering on the ground" was intentional... its a ground tricking replay.
Headspins, air flare etc
I spent like 10 hours on that to get the flow right lmao, the barani was the easiest part.

DL AND LP someone with nice textures wen you watch my shit
-----
Ok "Sting"
The opener was quite generic and not interesting but the timing of the Dms is great.
lots of destruction in a small amount of frames which I liek.
On the last punch Its a shame you go off balance, I don't like the way you push off the floor with your right leg. If im being honest, your top half looks gr8 in this replay but no flow in the legz as if you don't know wen to contract or extend hips. the legs should move with the arms.
Attached Files
hoax_tricking_park.tbm (17.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Apr 23, 2018 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
The "floundering on the ground" was intentional... its a ground tricking replay.

exactly what I meant when I am not an authority on tricking lol, I have no idea what the fuck are the name of any of the tricks people do sometimes.
Known narcissists looks pretty good, but i'll let other dudes who knows what tricking is comment on it. I like that flip you did on the bar thing though the footing looks cool as heck to me