Ranking
Oof I haven't replied to this thread in a while...

Anyways, I am currently reading Kingdom and Haikyuu, which are quite long mangas so it will take quite some time for me to check your suggestions. However, I appreciate your suggestions and will certainly look some of it up when I finish Kingdom and Haikyuu.

So far, from this thread the mangas I'm really interested in checking out from this thread are:
  • Made in Abyss
  • UQ Holder
  • Btooom!
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Plunderer
Also btw I have a few suggestions for you guys
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Vagabond
  • Vinland Saga
  • Kingdom
  • Kengan Ashura
Btw I've already read Berserk
@Lisa - If you liked 20th Century Boys, check out Billy Bat. And Pluto. And Monster.

Actually, just read everything by Naoki Urasawa.
-----------
Got into his stuff by watching the Monster anime, then read 20th Century Boys. Then I read a fair few other mangas and realized they're mostly all shit compared to 20th Century Boys. Read Pluto and was not disappointed. Read Billy Bat and was similarly not disappointed. Finally, I read Monster for the first time. Great.
-----------
Actually (x2), read Dorohedoro too. That's quite good. Mystery, super-violent, quirky, dark, funny.

If you like martial arts, read Holyland. If you like general bad-assery (or JoJo part 5), read Sun-Ken Rock.

Speaking of, read JoJo.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 28, 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Don't know if someone already said, but Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin in Japanese) is one of the craziest mangas out there right now. Also even tho the anime is shit, the manga for Boruto Naruto Next Generations is pretty dope actually.
I've also already read AoT, and I tried reading Boruto before, so maybe I'll try picking it up again.
OH MY GOD A TRAIL OF BLOOD IS CREEPY
definitely recommend if you're into... uhh... psychological horror, I guess. It's from the same person who did Aku no Hana, Happiness and a bunch of other creepy things.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
OH MY GOD A TRAIL OF BLOOD IS CREEPY
definitely recommend if you're into... uhh... psychological horror, I guess. It's from the same person who did Aku no Hana, Happiness and a bunch of other creepy things.

im sold, will read this.

its not really spooky, but girls last tour is an instant existential crisis, worth checking out
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
its not really spooky, but girls last tour is an instant existential crisis, worth checking out

tsukumizu's entire being

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/flan_wants_to_die#1