Toribash
Original Post
CO-LEADER POSITION OPEN
Well as the title says we need a new co-leader.
Since Asen hasn't been playing much, he said he shouldn't be leader, so i moved him down to a member. Now P0p is the "Leader", but he still is under me.
We need a new Co-Leader, and me and P0p have to agree on one person.

We are looking for Someone with:
-Leadership....Duh
-Someone who isn't a "noob" in Toribash.
-Someone We can trust.
-Someone who can be honest and tell it like it is, because you cant let everyone who applies in the clan, some people need to say NO<-message for p0p =)
-Someone who is loyal to Quick, Like they havn't left and come back.
-Need to be in the clan.(only applies so other people dont post here.)

Good Luck Everyone

Sincerely,
May0naise

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Sorry for double post, editing isn't very noticeable.

Why has no one posted? lol i would've thought people would want to be co-leader??

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Ill apply for the job, I can meet the requirements, and you've know me for awhile. Id like to be Clan co-ldr because I could help make a diffrence to the clan, and have some more power to help with the server once its back up. I guess I also see it as a step up in the world of toribash, who knows where I could go from here?

EDIT: lol watch no one else apply
Last edited by Canb27; Jul 11, 2008 at 01:57 AM.
------------------------->TEH PARTY PAGE<--------------

TEH REAL PARTY PAGE!!!!
I wanna apply
Hey I also have the same things as Can but Ive been here from the start before we we're actually a official clan, when pop let me join i was so happy and also im not that begging son of a ***** anymore i'm a skilled toribash player

EDIT: and also I have never quit this clan to be in another and i havent switched or been untrustworthy, also I quit a clan that was about to become a officila clan just to join this one
Last edited by Quinton381; Jul 11, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
OOOO can u were wrong!!!
Someone else applied!!!
lmao

ok well anyways, i want like at least 4 people to apply, then me n p0p can decide on a co-ldr

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far, ive made another account, so i only have TWO, and only 2.

Well i use this account that's white belt to see if i could try to get can or sweep to let me in the clan, or to try to get them to get me to let them in the clan. I started with canb27, and i was like "Can i join quick?" "Plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz" "Please!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!", and after relentless begging by me, he said that i would have to ask may0. So i asked him if he could try and convince may0 to let me in the clan. I said i was only whitebelt, and he said then you probobly wont get in. So i said well can you tell him im good or something? So he said well lemme see u play. I played like a noob, then he gave me TIPS!!, which i think a leader should deffinitly do, he let me off easy, and tried not to be mean.(I asked can if he knew it was me, and he said he had no idea . I guess i have a noob in me =D)

Quinton on the other hand figured out it was me.....

Before he did, he saw i wasnt in quick, and he said "why are you in, your a whitebelt (no offence)." so he told me to post on the forums, and he was telling me, or going to before i left, how to go to our clan page, and post to ask if i could join. then he OFFERED to post for me, asking if i could join, but i said no. Then i paid someone 1k to try what i did on Canb27, and they said that he seemed nice, but after begging him for a bit he ignored them.<-not the best ending but the rest was good, and he can change easily =P

This took way to long to type...
Hope we get some new people trying out for co-leader!!

Sincerely,
May0naise

^me tryin to
act professional

heh heh hiring a noob was my idea,anyway nice master plans may0
------------------------->TEH PARTY PAGE<--------------

TEH REAL PARTY PAGE!!!!
hahahha thanks

yeah right it was DEFFINITLY not your idea

Cool I hope i get tested again soon lol Cause i defenitly wanna be co XD(ive been gone all day and i have to go till 10:00 tonight sry) in like 15 mins

Heh im a noob

^May0
Last edited by Wesley; Jul 11, 2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: nice one may0