Ranking
I dont think any one else is going to apply........

YOU WERE WRONG
May0
Last edited by may0naise; Jul 13, 2008 at 12:14 AM.
------------------------->TEH PARTY PAGE<--------------

TEH REAL PARTY PAGE!!!!
probobly not, but ill give them till monday, because i wont be on Sunday and my friends prob coming over all tommarow

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Can't hurt to post, right? Gotta give them some competition (not like it matters lol).

Ok, well. I've been playing tori for about 6 months (off and on). I just started playing it alot again. I'm on everyday, and easily contactable through lots of messengers. I'm a graphic artist, and have been doing banners and sigs for about 8 years, and texts more recently.

Oh, and I enjoy long walks on the beach.
Uhh, Hi. Im a new member of Quick and p0pcorn said I was good, and wants me to try for Co-Leader posistion... Ok, some information about me...

Im 5th dan blackbelt, not far from 6th. Im very good at instgibfeet mods and decent at most others. I am I very kind person, and you can trust me to be honest and fair... (I have a good witness for this, BlakCondor, who is my friend in real life too) I have had a server pass once before, but ive never got a posistion as high as Co-Leader. But I will try to do well in this posistion. (if i receive it)
Spock knows the way to my heart with graphic design

Lol FINALLY MORE COMPETITION!!

dunno if thats a good thing...lol but WOO!

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Not a good thing for me :3 but ill try my best to get the position cause ive never even been close to co-leader or server pass but i am very nice im funny and im great to hang out with also i would be an awesome co
i would like to apply :3

im a very active player playing for about 3 months im a 2nd dan and average ill play all day and all night im loyal to Quick and i think this clan could go far with the right people in charge. =]
Oh and btw, im not going to talk on and on about how great I am and would be as co-leader... So dont expect me to post unless im responding to something....
lol...well i think another plus to winning would be to be active on the forums as well as in-game =)