Toribash
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
lol...well i think another plus to winning would be to be active on the forums as well as in-game =)

/invade

just dont be TOO active, like triforce was for a while. then it gets ugly
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by Hoodlumdan View Post
Uhh, Hi. Im a new member of Quick and p0pcorn said I was good, and wants me to try for Co-Leader posistion... Ok, some information about me...

Im 5th dan blackbelt, not far from 6th. Im very good at instgibfeet mods and decent at most others. I am I very kind person, and you can trust me to be honest and fair... (I have a good witness for this, BlakCondor, who is my friend in real life too) I have had a server pass once before, but ive never got a posistion as high as Co-Leader. But I will try to do well in this posistion. (if i receive it)

I support Hood on this. He's a good guy, entertaining to have around, and pretty nice to noobs (have to give them a break sometimes).

P.S. Your only a junior member!?

EDIT:
-Need to be in the clan.(only applies so other people dont post here.)

Well that went down the toilet. =P

[/invade]
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 13, 2008 at 12:28 AM.
[CBK]
HI i also support hood but still he is my opponent and also Im usually active on forums but i never get the chance with toribash forums cause im always to busy playin XD
lol...well i think another plus to winning would be to be active on the forums as well as in-game =)

Yeah, but you see, im not desperate and therefore am not going to put on a show of trying to look good..... And wtf? Where did you come from corn??

Edit: Umm.... K.... I thought I wasnt gonna have a chance of being co-leader but now I have a lot of people randomly entering our forum and supporting me
Last edited by Hoodlumdan; Jul 13, 2008 at 05:45 AM.
hi, freind of dans, and just thought i'd support him on this too, ive only been playing for wat? a week now i think?? dan taught me how to play for past week xD slowly but surely i learning lol but he bein patient wid me, he a gd player, funny to tlk to, likes easting ppls souls and being a monkeyboy (or 'acrobat' as he calls it :P), but yh, think he'd b gdd for this role :P, oh nd he on the forums and the game all day everyday... I CANT GET HIM OFF IT XD lol, gud luck monkey boy :P xD
Well, I guess I was wrong about no more people applying XD, It is nice to have some competition.

Pssst....My rank is really high, just so you know
------------------------->TEH PARTY PAGE<--------------

TEH REAL PARTY PAGE!!!!
i support hood to he's a nice guy and i think he would be perfect for the position