Toribash
I guess you can post replays once you regain some lost respect of yours in here.

About the song I like EDM/Rock/Nightcore and I despise hip-hop and those mainstream songs, DO NOT USE THEM.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Feb 10, 2018 at 07:23 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
But victor possibly will have something to post in there soon

if talking about me, i've already sent 4 of my best things
if you're talking about the edit i attempted to make, it takes too long to render on my pc and it lags way too much
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I could render, I have Vegas pro 14.0, but you would've to upload all files and send them to me :/

I am this bad at editing

Last edited by Onsola; Feb 10, 2018 at 03:42 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
if talking about me, i've already sent 4 of my best things
if you're talking about the edit i attempted to make, it takes too long to render on my pc and it lags way too much

Oops I thought here was clan channel thing
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Render? What are you guys talking about? Isn't it my job to render everything since I'm editing the clan video??
You guys can figure it out together I suppose
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I mean it's just strange that if I edit the whole thing in vegas I'd need someone else to render for me, I can easily do it myself plus it's impractical to send someone else the project file and all the media used in the project.
Onsola Please Forgive me
but i have wasted my time to do something amaizing
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Clan Video Suggestion:

Since we haven't really came up with any ideas on what the video will actually look like and the song that we will be using, i've decided to start it off.

So... I'm not much of a fan of the modern type of editing in toribash recently such as the slow motion and lense flares type of stuff because it's used way too much.
Personally knowing that this clan is fairly old compared to some (or most) I reckon we should stick to the old edits, plus i'm sure it would be so much easier to make/edit, not stressful and time consuming the for person who will be making the video. (Seeing that Keshava, Karbn and Aadame aren't so active and I think we should make it simple <3)