ES Recruitment Drive
Free clans might bring in a boom of shit clans at the start (that we will deal with) but they are eventually gonna settle down. People will have dying clans on their hands, and they'll start joining other, more promising clans.

Free clans give the freedom to any ol person to start a clan and hopefully make it somewhere. Even I would have a bit of trouble getting the 25k (because let's be honest I don't want to pay IRL money to start a clan), so if I decided to start a clan now I would be grateful for the 0 cost.
Last edited by duck; Oct 8, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
h
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
My point is that it's harder for serious new clans to be established.

If you're relying on random people to apply to your clan, you probably won't do well anyway.

You should have a group of people start a clan, and whether others want to join you after should be a plus.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I think staff want to promote the clan section of the game after paying attention to the clan page and rebuilding it which is totally fine but, If they are re-applying the 25k fee after a while, don't you think its awkward?
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
I think staff want to promote the clan section of the game after paying attention to the clan page and rebuilding it which is totally fine but, If they are re-applying the 25k fee after a while, don't you think its awkward?

But we aren't.
Clans are now free to make, that's that.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
But we aren't.
Clans are now free to make, that's that.

Then don't you think it's unfair for the poor people in the past who had to win how much tournies just to make a clan?
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Might be? Times change, we can't reimburse everyone who made a clan in the past just because we changed it now.
h
I personally think it's a good idea that registering for a clan is free, 25,000 TC is a lot for most people.
Also, even if there will be "meme clans" those will die after a week or so
and the leaders will just end up leaving it.

It won't stop any serious clans from recruiting, because no more than 3 people will
make stupid clans and i'm sure that people who want to join a serious clan will not take
advantage of that and join one of those stupid clans.
They should just add a timer after each clan made where the maker cannot create another one. It’d decrease the number of meme.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung