Ranking
Original Post
[Selling] Entire 5 Flames Set!
I am selling 5 custom made flames! This is a whole lot of flame, and it covers the head, the left hand and right hand, and the left foot and right foot. All perfectly sized. I will not say how much you should offer but keep in mind I bought these flames for 750k + a demon pack. So please offer intelligently. I will be accepting NO ITEMS nor FLAMES. I will be accepting NO TEXTURES either. I will be accepting TC or USD ONLY! Please read the big capital letters a few more times before posting. I will provide pictures for the flames and more additional info if necessary.

Happy Purchasing and FLAME ON!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:46 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
how much for the feet?
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
I do not intend on selling the pieces individually, though you may offer for such prices if you think it would convince me otherwise.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 21, 2009 at 05:38 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
*Bumping* Reason for Bumping: It has been passed 24 hours and I would like to add the item: Blood Vodka to this sale.

*Note* I read over the rules and global rules in order to make sure this was a legitimate bump
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 22, 2009 at 04:31 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I like the foot flames the most. Whats the minimum you'd sell them for?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Divide 750k (Being how much id take for the whole set) and into 2/5th's since its 2 of the 5 pieces.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
So you dont take items, right?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Normally no; however, knowing that you understand how much I am looking for, maybe if you could compose of a great item deal we could talk, what were you thinking?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Bumped because it hasn't been in circulation for a long period of time and change of policy: Accepting items now. Please try not to offer OTHER flames though.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!