Toribash
assassins creed xbox 360 - easy to complete, the swordfights are way to easy and unrealistic, and the developers have just missed out on a lot of stuff they could have done to make it better.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Bro, that game was so much fun. It didn't have a "deep story" or "innovative systems" but it was just undeniable fun.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
halo 2

i preordered it and beat it in 6 hours the day i got it

That game was based alot on multiplayer, you cannot judge a game by the time it takes to beat.

Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
[PROTOTYPE]

Whaaaaat. This game is so fun.

Call of Duty 3 and up.

Dude, I loved Four for the multiplayer, I got heaps of hours of fun playing it.

The Enemies are poorly designed.

I'll give you that one.

The weapons feel like they are lacking versatility. (Blade has like, four moves. Imagine what a lunatic with a blade arm could do o.o)

Well yeah, remember they have 2 more games to go though. All these powers will stay added on to the next.

Military that speak over the intercom over and over, "We have lost the target.""Target is not acquired.""I got him... wait, no... no I don't got him.", when all you do is drop in beside a guy.

When running, if I even touch a tank they go all crazy and make me their #1 priority, even when hunters are nearby.

Protip: They've seen you rape at LEAST a hundred hunters.

Hunters always seem to pick me out of the crowd and start wailing on me, but that must be the infected vision.

It's true.

I'm about to consume a WOI target, but a hunter will always either run ahead of me and kill him, or when I pick him up I get barrel roll'd.

That's happened to me a bit, you must be a real hero sometimes.

Originally Posted by 40757 View Post
Gears of War. That game was so repetitive. I picked it up and played it for an hour and never played it again. Here's the basic concept of it.

step 1: you go through a hallway to find a group of mutants with guns shooting at you behind walls.
step 2: you shoot back and kill them all.
step 3: repeat.

It's still a hell of alot of fun. The AI mixes things up too, when they try to flank you etc.

Originally Posted by SomeRandomKid View Post
I didn't care for Bioshock I have no idea why, just couldn't get into it.
Unreal Tournament 3 was a waste of my time,

Ah, Bioshock was one of the only games that really creeped me out without shock tactics, it's the music I say.

I loved Unreal Tournament 3 too, it's just there for pure fun, no one really bothers with story and drama in games like that. It's so chaotic it's really fun.

Now that I have spammed quotes, here's what I found a disappointment:

I didn't like that Crash Bandicoot game on Xbox, Wrath of Cortex or something similar. I also didn't like Oblivion that much, I just found it too bland, I much prefer something jolly like Fable.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I got hyped over two different games which disappointed me.

They were:

Pokemon Ruby (Minor disappointment. I found the new features cool though)

Tekken 5
lol
TES 4 Oblivion.. It's pretty much [Name you favorite MMORPG] offline.. And Fallout 3? Oblivion with guns..
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Every mainstream game made by a major company since 2000. (subject to few exceptions)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i was very dissapointed with soul calibur 3, which was sad, as soul calibur 2 is still one of my favorite games. and, i was extremely dissapointed with the ps2 rock band, because i read the entire box and it said nothing about the graphics and the charector creator being scrapped.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
I think everyone who has played it can agree.

Spore.

SPORE!

IT WAS FUCKING DICK-SHIT!

I thought it was going to have a big-looong tribal and civ stage where you had to capture the whole continent, then (in civ) the whole world with epic wep0nz.

But it came the fuck out like: Go kill 5 tribes in 'teh triabl staeg' to advance.
And then: Go kill 10 cities in 'teh civolozatshun staeg' to advance, BUT, THERES A CATCH, YOU ONLY HAVE 3 UNIT TYPES AND 3 GAY FUCK STUPID RACES, OF WHICH ONE IS GOOD, EAT THAT FUCKING GAY PEOPLE WHO PAYED FOR THE GAME! WE JUST FUCKED YOU SOME 6 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE!
OWNED.

And then,

"According to our calculations (8D), It will take you approximately (8x) 60 years with 24 hours a day of gameplay, To conquer the whole galaxy"
And on the back of the box
"Rise through the stages of life and conquer the whole galaxy, you incoherent moron!"
-Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell, all of the levels are the same thing, just more spread out.
-Spiderman 2, just Ultimate Spiderman with better graphics.
-Halo 2, way too comercial.
-Star Wars for GameBoy, just plain boring.
Bouve, trust me, I'm a doctor.