Toribash
Original Post
Vaati's [Multiplayer] Replay Thread
Welcome!
I'll start this thingy off with a spar. (Notice that the end gets weird. Huggys got mad and kicked me... when we were sparring. lol)
Attached Files
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
New spar... with Brains10! I think it looks sexy. Take a look.
Attached Files
&Vaati_MP(Spar) ~ Brains10 #1.rpl (711.7 KB, 41 views)
Good job with Brains. I liked the first and last kicks, and the amount of action in it. Sexy.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well.
I absolutly loved the first kick and brain's reaction to it(+10 rep)
after that the movements was decent and pretty entertaining to watch, but vaati you shouldn't ghost yourself(Frame 1085)
Yet you did a cool sweepkick with it so i guess it's somewhat okay that you did it.
but something i don't think okay is handstanding like you did after you lost balance, personaly i think its better to either roll or fall flat to the ground instead of that FUGLY handstanding.

I didn't really like the last segment of the replay it was way too random and spazzy.

Gj 8/10
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
2 new replays, a spar with Largekilla (<3) and a random tricking replay with Brains10.
PS: Brains10 looked sexy as heck in our tricking replay (2nd replay), so I'm going to post it to make him look good. I obviously didn't try hard in it, so give the credit to Brains!
Attached Files
&Vaati_Largekilla Spar #1.rpl (663.4 KB, 34 views)
&Vaati_Brains10 Tricking #1.rpl (838.4 KB, 19 views)
Damn, you're getting good. Your movements are nice and you attack efficiently. My advice for you is to start thinking outside the box. Think up new moves and combos, shock the community by being creative. I'll be watching you. 9/10 on your replays.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
My advice for you is to start thinking outside the box. Think up new moves and combos, shock the community by being creative.

Okay, so I took your advice... in our spar! This was a great spar with Festus. The ending may seem a bit random though. Enjoy!
Attached Files
&Vaati_Festus Spar #1.rpl (645.3 KB, 17 views)
Well all your replays are good.The first kick when you versed Brains was pretty good.The Festus spar was superb your movements are good and your kicks are outstanding.I think you could relax more.