Ranking
Original Post
LBP builders wanted
Ok i have a great consept on little big planet... ive been building it for a while but what it is. it is a sponge on a rod atached to senter floor and with springs atached to the floor on each side. confuigured to alow control leaning left and right. there are buttons under it to the left and right and when you lean left the mechanism goes to the left and vise versa. well ime looking for a builder or 2 who can redesighn this contraption from scratch and incorperate it into a vehicle. ive got it into a car but still working out some bugs. and too add i want some overall recomendations on it for contact on PSN my tag is : I30-CrAzY-MoNks. feel free to message me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
thankyou when i posted i was like "OH SHI!... mibie nobody will notice"

And to add. i dont want people asking for the contraption itself. i want you to build over the desighn. also you might want to lower the tource on the springs otherwise it will spring back all the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
yin pleas stay On topic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nither of your posts are. Ime looking for builders not peeps who
What it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeh. He is only looking for builders.

If you are not interested or able to build for his project, do not post.
well, i have the game but i never rly opened it
my gram gave it to me some time last year.
when i get more skills on it i will try.