Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.2
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.2:
- changed dismemberment threshold
- changed scoring
- fixed joint limits (knees should be properly when modding)
- made it harder to freak mods
- prevent people from re-saving the same challenge twice
- pressing SPACE is the same as step
- You step until the button is released
- Added CLOSE MENU button

I'm also deleting a bunch of mods/challenges that are totally gimped.
hampa, good sir, is there anyway to make my reactiontime longer? because i didnt figure out what it did till it was too late, and now im at reactiontime 2 and its a real pain to click 500 times, to finish a game (yeah i can hit the arrow) but i hate clicking so much, so anyway you could reset my reactiontime?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Fiktor View Post
can anyone tell me what is minibash,what is the diferent with toribash?

Why not click this link and find out whats the difference.? http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php
~knight zero~
Another Challenge Again: http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php?challengeid=4781
-----
Originally Posted by evildog View Post
:|
I decaped you in first move.

Nice.
Last edited by Extisar; Aug 9, 2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
hampa, good sir, is there anyway to make my reactiontime longer? because i didnt figure out what it did till it was too late, and now im at reactiontime 2 and its a real pain to click 500 times, to finish a game (yeah i can hit the arrow) but i hate clicking so much, so anyway you could reset my reactiontime?

Click and hold the arrow.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Glitch: I made a mod and then i accidentally saved it. and then i chose next challenge then
the mod i saved is my character and i cant put it to normal again. What should i do?
Last edited by Extisar; Aug 9, 2011 at 02:55 PM.
eh
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
The iPhone version won't be flashed based. It will be available in the App store.

Than that is the way to make it for PSP.
I saw some emulators,you could connect a PSP to your PC
and mess around controls.
It could be done nicely.
But,I Very doubt it.
only thing we can do is hope this will be made for PSP.
Like,so you only place it on a memory stick.
This is my sig. And you love it.
Originally Posted by Extisar View Post
Glitch: I made a mod and then i accidentally saved it. and then i chose next challenge then
the mod i saved is my character and i cant put it to normal again. What should i do?

Create another mod. Click the reset button. Then click save. Click Next Challenge and all should be good.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
uhh i got a question. Is there a way I can delete a challenge, more specifically, one that is has no wins?