Toribash
Pfff. If u guys think it's no big deal thow puppy away so u don't believe in god. And when u don't believe in god then u can do mostly anything. No one will judge about what u did after death rite? I get sick of people like marines or anyone who don't care about puppy.
darksamurai is right
marines are heartless : /
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Yeah, because every single marine throws puppys <.<'
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Yeah, because every single marine throws puppys <.<'

Yeah, such harsh generalizations.

Also what does DarkSamurai mean with if I don't believe in god I can do anything I want? It is like your indivudal morality soley exist due to your's beliefs.

Do anything I want...
Dirt dosen't need luck
guys, get over it. its a damn dog for christs sake. ITS DONE AND OVER WITH. the world coulda used one less 'lil puppy anyway.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
To anyone who said "What about all the people who are dieing in the war?" : Yes. I am also grossed out if someone grabbed a female soldier by the throat and said "aww, how cute", and threw her off a cliff to her death.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Maybe that will make kids think twice when they want to take a marine for a test drive in a fight on our streets.

Yes, Marines maim and kill for a living. Grunts like me. However, some people become so hardened to emotion over it that it moves on to more of a sick fantasy that sometimes becomes reality.

Quite frankly it just goes to show that the puppy could very well be a kid, a child or an infant. Thats actually happened. Just because it never hit news didnt mean marines didn't recieve charges for it in the Corps.

So the kids in America should think twice before causing problems with a marine. Because it could be the last mistake.

a Few platoons sat on the dunes shooting at fleeing men, women, and children, while another battalion went in and ransacked the entire city of falllujah before they all cleared out and pancaked the rest with bombs. The people were warned that if they were to stay that they would be considered a hostile.

Quite frankly, throwing that puppy over the cliff, is probably one of the most least of heinous acts we have had to commit. Either way, its government sanctioned. Now if that crap had not been posted up on youtube at one point. Nobody would have ever known it had happened.

I wouldnt have lied and denied they had did it. But i wouldnt have cared either had i watched them do it. It would go in my book, as just another casualty of war.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Seriously, it's an animal-- if it was a rat you wouldn't be making such a big fuss.

Yeah. But you don't bring a rat into your home.
A dog is a domestic animal, it can turn into a family member.
A rat is a rodent that carries diseases.
Just because, you for some reason, hate dogs it does not mean that other people don't.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I bet people are going to flame me for my opinion..but:

Look at the dog at the start..the marine holds it up by its collar and it just hangs their limp, and when he cocks his arm back to throw the puppy, it stays limp still, and then when he throws it, the yelp's started AFTER he threw it, and could be easily reproduced by a human (I.E the other marine).
So I think the pup was already dead, as a result of the harsh conditions of the surrounding.
Take a look where they were, IN A DESERT-LIKE LANDSCAPE.
Could a puppy REALLY survive in that place?
No.

I agree, they have to be sick-minded to throw a dead puppy over a cliff and joke about it, but it might have been an after-effect of emotion from war, as Don said.
| tom |
Shooting in the puppy would have been funnier.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |