ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Phantom] Three Word Story
Okay so the first three words are...

There once was
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
A fish who
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and

do it like that ^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
There once was a fish who couldn't swin and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced
Last edited by Burnedbug; Dec 28, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

The once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced.The Fish Had
Last edited by Rust; Dec 28, 2012 at 02:53 AM.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife goose. His wife decided to get divorced. the fish has so much depression
Last edited by Burnedbug; Dec 28, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
There once was a fish who couldn't swim and his wife Goose. His wife decided to get divorced. The fish had so much depression that Zayex fucked it so hard
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 28, 2012 at 03:03 AM.