Ranking
Original Post
[Ascend] General Chat Thread
Follow basic rules, etc etc... Don't forget to bring your common sense in here
and yeah, invades welcome.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Yay, first post.
Btw, you guys should make the other threads too, that's important and the clan still without this. Pm-me if you have quests about what do you do.
Hey im here too :v! And yes, we're taking it slowly, and we'll discuss the matter on Friday, via IRC, really recommend that members of Ascend will join and talk it out too
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Why thank you ^_^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hey im here too :v! And yes, we're taking it slowly, and we'll discuss the matter on Friday, via IRC, really recommend that members of Ascend will join and talk it out too

haha, finally a new dsc. I can't remember when did I ask you for the alliance thingy. As kratos said, you should make another thread, my common sense said that you should fix the recruitment thread, etc. Build up your dsc, guys.
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
haha, finally a new dsc. I can't remember when did I ask you for the alliance thingy. As kratos said, you should make another thread, my common sense said that you should fix the recruitment thread, etc. Build up your dsc, guys.

yes.. yes.. that'll all be discussed this friday and I'll probably be posting some notes on a new thread here on what was discussed so everyone knows what changes have been planned and so that they could also put their own input and whatnot.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Gratz again, nice to see the threads made, good luck for your exams, Rhae.

Maybe a possible friendly clan war between Aether and Ascend to strengthen alliances?

Seems cool, i don't really know how do you guys play... That's why a friendly war would be cool. If you guys agree, we should make a war anyday...