Ranking
The coolest card revealed, imo, is Treachery. Not because it's good, because as it stands now it's pretty meh (5 mana board wipe with doomsayer being the most impressive), but because it opens up the potential for some shenanigans. I don't expect it to see much play this set, but there could be some cool tech that comes from future sets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I dunno, it seems a little slow to play in general. I can't see it replacing an Auctioneer for jade Druid, since Auctioneer can at least be used as a mid game play.
I'm really excited to see how Shaman will play in this meta, since the Shaman Death Knight form is intresting, mid range shaman (evolve/token) will be more intresting this time around and maybe even some control type Shaman will come. Really hope Shaman will come back from the ashes with something new other than aggro.
im still thinking about a possible control rogue deck
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Holy crap Oracle did you see the new Priest legendary...

Yes, is Raza still in rotation when it's released? If yes, gawdamn. If no, meh. The only Legendary heroes that have caught my eye so far are Rogue, Mage, and, to a degree, Shaman. Miracle/Maly Rogue both would like the hero, Mage Hero is just a straight upgrade, and Shaman Hero is interesting with Master of Evolution as a hero power.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Yes, is Raza still in rotation when it's released? If yes, gawdamn. If no, meh. The only Legendary heroes that have caught my eye so far are Rogue, Mage, and, to a degree, Shaman. Miracle/Maly Rogue both would like the hero, Mage Hero is just a straight upgrade, and Shaman Hero is interesting with Master of Evolution as a hero power.

Raza OTK with Shadow Visions

Also - ROTFACE. OH MY GOD ROTFACE. I don't care if it's awful, I'm so excited to play him.
I like Rattling Rascal. Clearly designed for a Treachery combo, and not bad in Purify Priest.

Howlfiend doe, wat the fack is blizz thinking with such a godawful card?