Toribash
Thank you, much appreciated. Verdict may I ask?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
apples are big and my eyes are small i might look like an asian but im really tall

redo please .-.
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Thank you, much appreciated. Verdict may I ask?

Oh we just need two more votes c:
blue
pink
whenever xao0 re applies, I will say no since he has to shovel to win and if he doesn't shovel, he get's destroyed. I don't want shovellers in here.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
for the tourney next week, engage distance will be increased and dojosize will be decreased too because lenshu appears to be slightly opener based as long as whoever is leading from the start knows how to defend themselves (or runs).
blue
pink
I hosted a bet server last night in which I streaked against felnin and other players. I'm glad I was able to grow in that aspect in my ABD game. Sadly I only saved one reply, but I'll upload that when I get homw
Last edited by wizard; Nov 14, 2016 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect

(im)

stone i dont even shovel i lift
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I hosted a bet server last night in which I streaked against felting and other players. I'm glad I was able to grow in that aspect in my ABD game. Sadly I only saved one reply, but I'll upload that when I get homw

Ayy good work man

Btw guys.I may be less active 'cause of an assignment I have.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
stone i dont even shovel i lift

Either or, that is not what we are looking for here.

So no.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Either or, that is not what we are looking for here.

So no.

Diamond is considered to be one of the best shovelers in ABD and yes he's amazing at other mods but why should he be accepted and not this dude?