Ranking
Original Post
For Honor

summary.exe

^^^^^
The summary above is something I jacked from google.
Read it if you want a quick description of the game.
Everything below is most likely going to be less professional, and much longer than it needs to be.

What is "For Honor"?

For Honor is a hack and slash/fighting game created by Ubisoft Montreal. Overall the game has a high skill cap for the 12 different characters you have access to.

The game is mostly multiplayer based, with 5 gamemodes available currently. They are as follows;

Dominion

Dominion is a bit like Domination in the Call of Duty franchise. There are three different objectives that the teams of four battle to take. There is always one central objective where the "grunts" battle it out. Seizing control of this objective is simple, push enemy grunts and heroes out, and its yours. The other two objectives are like any other; Capture and defend against enemy players. The game goes to 1000 points, and once a team reaches that, the other team starts "breaking." The team that is breaking cannot respawn at this point. After every player on that team is dead, the game ends. Note: Both teams can be breaking at the same time.

Elimination

Name about sums it up. Two teams of four duke it out and the last team standing wins. Finishing an enemy does not fully remove them however because they can be revived. The only way to stop this is to perform an execution on the enemy when killing them. More on that later. Best of 5 rounds.

Skirmish

Mix between Dominion and Elimination. This is team deathmatch, essentially. Kills count towards your total score, when a team reaches 1000 score, the other team begins "breaking", and there are grunts, but a lot less than in Dominion.

Brawl

Elimination, but in 2v2s. Best of 5 rounds.

Duel

1v1 elimimation. Best of 5 rounds.

===================================

No where near done with this. I started it late at night thinking it would be easy, but me being all passionate about it and shit started typing way too much, so I'll be adding everything else tommorow. If you notice any mistakes, please tell me, either by replying or PMing.
The beta was fun while it was out. Of course, there's always betas with bugs. This one had a good few, but it was nothing horrible to keep me from playing.

I'm hopefully going to buy this when it's out. (idk if it's already out yet or not).

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
The beta was fun while it was out. Of course, there's always betas with bugs. This one had a good few, but it was nothing horrible to keep me from playing.

I'm hopefully going to buy this when it's out. (idk if it's already out yet or not).

Came out on V-day. Still bugged to shit, but hey, it's Ubisoft. The game is currently using p2p, so I would wait if you can't put up with shitty connection here and there. Ubisoft thought it would be a great idea, but hopefully with the community's backlash, they will scrap it and get some actual servers.

Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
I play this game

add dog_strangler

currently a console peasant

sorry my friend

I got a case of "inspired late at night, disregard completley in the morning." I will get this thread done soon, it just may not be completley done today.

For now, I'd recommend watching gameranx's Before you Buy if you're interested in purchasing.
Picking this up when I get payed in a few days.

For now Ill just have to watch oroboro play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty damn good game with a good story to it. I've completed the story mode on realistic, which was tough. As well, I got all breakables and observations AKA I 100% the story mode. The online play is awesome, I've unlocked all of the playable characters, and the Vikings are my favorite to say the least.
Game is really good but the servers are so shit
Gotten so bad can't even play with friends so hopefully they get dedicated servers soon
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Dejean View Post
Game is really good but the servers are so shit

I agree, But I find that it only really has problems when I play dominion. When playing Duel or Brawl I've never come across any server issues.
Hey if anyone wants to team up with one of the best shugokis of the game, add behemothdragon.
evil Führer of Evil