ES Recruitment Drive
chicken, I'm with ya buddy, every time I get behind the wheel I'm conscious of the fact that my government is killing people to get the oil to make my life more convenient. A few of those people might not even deserve to die.

dialord, damn it man I watched all 9 minutes waiting for the point of the video. So it's a collection of the best of gaga crotch shots with the word penis repeatedly interjected. Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
chicken, I'm with ya buddy, every time I get behind the wheel I'm conscious of the fact that my government is killing people to get the oil to make my life more convenient. A few of those people might not even deserve to die.

dialord, damn it man I watched all 9 minutes waiting for the point of the video. So it's a collection of the best of gaga crotch shots with the word penis repeatedly interjected. Did I miss something?

i dont think your convenience its the governament first concern... i think they are more inrerested in the money behind the oil market... maybe thats also one of the reason why the H cars arent on the market yet.
Governaments wants us to buy oil even if it destroy the the environment, they want us to buy cigarettes even if it poisons us, they want NPP even if its a danger....
everything is based on money
While riding cross motorcycle it´s hard to get hi-speeds, it´s something about 40-70km/h (for me, some people can ride faster). They´re build not for speed, but for power (power =/= speed). Also FOREST, not roads. My max speed was ~120-130km/h (road, Cagiva Mito 125, fastest 125 massive produced, HATERZ GONNA HATE ). I´m not speedfag, so don´t worry about me
Azuma: first I was like „coo´, Yamaha” but then I wtf
Meh cars<3

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
:V i dont care about cars. If i spend money for a car i ratter to spend money for get a safe good car instead to buy a sporty cool and fast car... its useless have a car which hit 250 km/h when u cant drive it so fast without breaking the law. (and if u try u just risk to get u car seized by the police or kill ur self) and expecially.... fast and sporty cars cost a lot and consume way more gasoline than normal cars. Better buy a normal car and save money for travel during the summer than spending it in gasoline for your fast&furious car.

sorry but cars are my passion and i love frkin JDM.
and feeling when u achieves 250kph IS SO FUCKING EXCITING : D(neighbor's mitsubishi lancer evo7 <3)
@Powas Petrol FTW, TDI are from pensioners : d

I´m not liek „OMFG CBR 561552CCM!!!!11”

: C
Last edited by SunR1se; Mar 25, 2011 at 09:48 PM.
gfdgdghfg
I don,t care about cars. It's important that my friends have some. I love sit in the back completly drunk. :P And about motorbikes. It's great u don't need a driver's license. Nobody will stop U . I know it's bad but I don't have time to do a license.
THIS IS FOR POWAS...... (i know u will cry blood if u listen at this)

WHERE IS YUOR GOD NOW!!1
Originally Posted by aleks95 View Post
While riding cross motorcycle it´s hard to get hi-speeds, it´s something about 40-70km/h (for me, some people can ride faster). They´re build not for speed, but for power (power =/= speed). Also FOREST, not roads. My max speed was ~120-130km/h (road, Cagiva Mito 125, fastest 125 massive produced, HATERZ GONNA HATE ). I´m not speedfag, so don´t worry about me
Azuma: first I was like „coo´, Yamaha” but then I wtf

Just deleted ,,offtopic" thread.
Why the hell would we need another one, since I made this?
Logical problem, administation?
-----
anyway,
-----
edit#2: also, @chicken:
Last edited by Powas; Mar 26, 2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired