Ranking
Original Post
[Addicted] Bash my Art Please
So yea. I kinda want to make a thread to put some art in that I have no idea where to go with and/or I need some cnc. I'm trying to get decent at art and make some decent textures. I'll be posting random arts that I am working on/ finished.
Working on:

Textures
Cyborg WIP

Ye

Random Sketches/Animu

No-Face

Animu #1

More Animu

I know it's pretty bad so far, but that's what this thread is for. I would post in the Art subforum but I'd rather post here.
Last edited by wizard; May 31, 2015 at 05:43 AM.

(im)

The lines need to be smoother. Also, why da fuq would a cyborg have ears?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I agree about the lines I'm trying to get used to my new tablet and figuring stuff out like the pressure sensitivity. Also the ears. Idk kinda adds a little bit of human into the robot mix. I'm trying to add some more robotic parts to him right now.
This is only like my third head I've made lol

(im)

The black in the eye is bigger than the red in the other eye. Also, is that thing a head band or like rusty plating or some shit?
Ah ok I see. The thing is going to be like the stereotypical cyborg chip plating stuff. Don't know exactly what to call it.

(im)

Is it me or does that Cyborg have a beard?
lol what a fucking loser

you call yourself an artist, but I'm sure even flyingmonk could do better freehand than that shit

just make c/p art and make the big buck$
goodbye cruel world
UPDATE:
I have recently gotten a new software, Krita, and it is wonderful. I made a skethy in like 10 mins, and added a section for it. I know it's not good, as I sped through it. Gonna be making some animu soon.

UPDATE 2:
I have now completed the shit animu. I didn't feel like trying on this one.
Last edited by wizard; May 26, 2015 at 05:39 AM.

(im)

whatcha gotta do is draw from a source first of all, since, drawing from memory is damn tricky and it doesn't work too well. so if you are aspiring to draw anime stuff, draw some existing pictures with lots of variation in poses, facial expressions, perspective etc. while doing this stuff you'll learn what to do to make it look right and what not to do, and soon enough you can take the drawing a step further by taking the base of an image, say the face/head of an anime character, but, changing the image, such as different hair, so you're learning how to do different things on your own.

i'm not 100% sure this works with anime, but, hey, its worth a try?
or you can ignore my 'advice' and carry on with what you are doing, i don't mind, since whatever you choose must be the best option for you, and should be fun.

bye addicted
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here