Toribash
Neck isn't exposed, neither do I have much space to give the leg some momentum. Can someone get it and explain their thought-process?
Attached Files
#ORMOPLS_Get_That_Decap!.rpl (131.9 KB, 22 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok so there are 3 things you can do. First after you split uke you could try and get uke angled for a decap or edit right before the split.

Number 2: When you jump and front flip your about level with uke also your spinning forward not giving much power to the upwards kick. so you could try doing a backflip and get under uke.

Number 3: you could do a hook kick. instead of contracting that knee keep it extended or held till you reach the point where you could hook.

The best thing i can tell you to do is edit before the split and see if you can get uke in a better position
Well I'm trying to go for a Flash Full and I cant seem to get the spin needed, I swing my leg around but when I pull it back in I don't get enough spin basically

What am I doing wrong and how to fix
Attached Files
[T][W] Flash Full attempt.rpl (68.7 KB, 11 views)
[T][W] Flash Full.rpl (49.3 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Well I'm trying to create tricking replays but I always have trouble with the opener, I just can never create a good opener, any tips? thanks
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
get into a position that you can easily set things up on, like horse stance or something.
wow that
sucked
Uhh, ankle dismembers <333333

My way of solving these are usually relaxing the joint, but that leads to not dm'ing both knees, and I want to know. Can you fix it, or do I gotta go back one step and try kicking him again? :C
Attached Files
#doublekneespl0x2.rpl (71.1 KB, 12 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
here,sry for the keyframe doe,I pressed the wrong button ù_ù
Attached Files
sweppels.rpl (88.0 KB, 20 views)
ok
Thanks for the replay Nic!

Mind telling me how you found the solution out?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just holded and extended the knee for 2 framesto dm both the knees and then I recontracted it.
it's clearly visible from the back of uke but from the front it's not.
ok