ES Recruitment Drive
I think with a relaxed knee you can gain more momentum, while with an extended knee you get more power in your kicks
I know HOW to spar.. But I cant do it xD and yeah extended knee = unrealistic but gains power on kicks, Relaxed = momentum for flips and other awesome shet.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
AHHHH S81HA19 IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY WITH HIS AMAZING SUPER SPECTACULAR SPLENDID MIND BLOWING FACE EXPLODING SPARRING ABILITIES! I wanna do this! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Someone spar me. Oh wait I can't play games this week, fack it. I'll do it next week >.>.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Fack sure then Gotkicks
@fantyful I'm only 11 years old o_o... Also, after I spar gotkicks, can I make a self spar as well? For this tingy? Dis Clan Vid I mean. I have never done a self spar, it'd be nice to try now .
//offtopic
Exams are almost over, I have a legally bought vegas, MY FREE TIME to get back on toribash (and make vegas tests, yeahhhhh >:3).
Last edited by Pitch; Jun 21, 2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: ;P
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
//offtopic
That's pretty dumb S8. It costs like 600 dollars O_o
Just download it from somewhere xd
He didnt really buy it. Why do you think it says that it was edited by me?
But actually since filesharing etc isnt allowed on forums, i thought that i better replace the word that was there before
//Offtopic
If it's dumb to buy such a miraculous program such as Vegas Pro, why was it created?
//Offtopic
Also, could I be allowed to make a self spar? After I spar with Got Kicks?