Ranking
Re: Dismemberment and Blood
Originally Posted by Tombot
Maybe if the limbs grew back?

lol And then we'll have people that make replays that have insanely long match times to see how many arms or heads, or legs they can posably create, and have all the ppl that watch them have computer problems cause the rendering would be so intense... Then again, they could just set it to an option in settings, and when they regrow, they dissapear from the floor, or air, or wherever that arm/leg happpens to be. That may also prevent the "Break you own arm off then throw it at the opponent then beat him with your dissmemberd shoulder" trick...

I'm also thinking of a scene from spongebob squarepants where he tears off one of his arms and it grows back and he tears off the arm that is holding the arm over and over again.
Originally Posted by hampa
Originally Posted by turvas
Originally Posted by Foxie
IMO limbs break off with ridiculous ease in 1.99 when compared to earlier versions. :E

Like totally!

The easyest way to prove that:

Settings
Match frames: Over 50
Turnframes: What ever you want (witch is rare)
Engagement distance: 100
Dismemberment: 1

Instructions
Hold All
Extend right ankle
Extend right hip
Contract left hip
Space until hand comes off

The joint breaking threshold is the same in 1.99 as in earlier version.

Threshold for breaking is on the TODO list. Should come soon :P

I didn't mean that they break easyer than before. I ment that they just break off easily.
Your truly, P. Etheryte
That's probably, beacause im newbie, but i always have problems with head decap...Other things are easy
Just try the following:

Distance 100, turn frames 10, dismemberment 1

Hold all
contract pecs
raise shoulders
hold hands
contract abs
*space*
lower shoulders.

EASY! ;)
Your truly, P. Etheryte
Lol What ever
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick