Ranking
View Poll Results: Your opinion on the merge
I love the idea, I'm looking forward to it.
14 Votes / 53.85%
I like the idea but I see some issues with it.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I'm undecided, I see some good and bad aspects.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I don't hate it but it doesn't seem like an overall good idea.
1 Votes / 3.85%
I hate it, it's a terrible idea.
9 Votes / 34.62%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Depends what the situation is when we merge. It's all in the details.

[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
9gag girls ftw. hehehe, no but in all seriousness it'd be a little silly to quit because of that, don't you think?

---

Also... Sirko, Azuma and Praeter. You all voted and haven't left an elaboration on it yet, please do so. Thanks. <3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I agree with Rainbowz, that'd be a little silly to quit because of that. Another commentary about her post; Azuma arguing? I need to watch this.

Last edited by Math; Nov 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post

Only deserved response.

You are a goddess.

We still need to talk to Hugo and aoc about thier views on this merge. We cant reach a verdict unless there is a point of view from everyone.

I would like to respond to Ragefuls remarks toward me...
I told him many times that I in no way meant any disrespect nor downgrading of opinions, and if it seemed that way then I deeply apologize.
However your remarks toward me were unexcusable.
Saying "Oh please, spare me." and ragequitting when I asked you to see things from my perspective is not a proper response. When I mentioned being "picky" was only because that is how I viewed aocs response. Because in my opinion the only way he would be okay with the merge is if the [one] moderators keep mod powers is being picky.
If you would like to bring up any other of my responses toward you or Noah that you believe could be used toward your advantage please do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
If you would like to bring up any other of my responses toward you or Noah that you believe could be used toward your advantage please do.

Ix-nay on the making me part of the onversation-cay.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Ix-nay on the making me part of the onversation-cay.

Well you were there...and I was apologizing if I said anything "hurtful" toward you or Rageful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a thing at all. I'm just avoiding conflict.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
You are a goddess.

Awww, <3 Luv you too Shmev.

Anyway, I would still like everyone that could leave a response to do so. The more the merrier, so yeah, other people... hurry up and post.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Couldn't give a shit anymore, got other things to worry about. Will be inactive perhaps. Happy merging.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
You are a goddess.

We still need to talk to Hugo and aoc about thier views on this merge. We cant reach a verdict unless there is a point of view from everyone.

uhh... Math convinced me to agree with the merge
he said: JUST POST THAT YOU AGREE

okay. I agree. Math knows what he does.