Toribash
v.v But this place turned into a post count farm, and the clan is on it's last feet. I'm just being here for the hopes of neru coming back, which is an unpredictable thing, and even then the clan might be too dead. I mean i don't mind too much staying, but it just seems weird to stay in a clan where there is nothing to talk about and almost no one to talk to.
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
v.v But this place turned into a post count farm, and the clan is on it's last feet. I'm just being here for the hopes of neru coming back, which is an unpredictable thing, and even then the clan might be too dead. I mean i don't mind too much staying, but it just seems weird to stay in a clan where there is nothing to talk about and almost no one to talk to.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. But still I'll wait for Neru before I leave this clan or wait till this clan dead, because I think it's kinda impolite to suddenly leave this clan, but yeah we don't know what kind of activities that keep Neru busy.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
Well, it seems that things aren't going so well here. \o/ I think i'll leave this clan, though i will forever remember it v.v.

Yeah, same here. But I want to wait for neru ;_;
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
Yeah, same here. But I want to wait for neru ;_;

well i tough that too but i'm pretty sure it will take long. considering he dont even connect on anything :s
no u

aaaaww why are u all leavin' ?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
For all the people who are staying, good fortune awaits us! The comig of Neru will surely happen let us not lose hope
-----
Neru is in college there must be something important that he needs to do but Im sure he'll return. Neru will always be alive in our hearts and this clan wont be dead because of the help of our dear friends.
Last edited by PandaHero; Sep 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi