Ranking
I've watched all ao no exorcist episodes, you guys we're right, it's like created for me..

But for now, i would like anime that has many episodes, I hate it when I start getting into anime, then it ends. Anime with more than 80 episodes? Fighting? Demons? High-school?

Apathetic User
I don't know how many episode that this anime has
but try Highschool DxD
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Soul eater've got 50 episodes.
Maybe Danganronpa kibou no gakuen o zetsubou no koukousei the animation but it've got only 13 episodes and there aren't like real demons in there.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
I've watched all ao no exorcist episodes, you guys we're right, it's like created for me..

But for now, i would like anime that has many episodes, I hate it when I start getting into anime, then it ends. Anime with more than 80 episodes? Fighting? Demons? High-school?

Bleach, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood.

I'd suggest the last to be watched first

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Now i've watched first episode of every anime you guys suggested, FMA is good, blood lad is good too

Apathetic User
I just thought you coul also try Devil Survivor 2 the Animation. It also has to do with demons and high school. For me it wasn't very good, and for sure worse than Ao no exorcist, but maybe you will like it.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
also,in my opinion,bleach is better later then in the beggining >.>
no u

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I just thought you coul also try Devil Survivor 2 the Animation. It also has to do with demons and high school. For me it wasn't very good, and for sure worse than Ao no exorcist, but maybe you will like it.

Agree with this.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Also maybe try D.Gray-man.
It's longer than the other ones.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Finished watching Devil Survivor 2 The Animation.

It wasnt quite good, but still story was good.

This mysterious, Alcor person, was quite good

Apathetic User