Toribash
Original Post
Official Legend Pomi <3333
Dear Toribash community,

Today I want to take a moment to talk about one of the most talented, dedicated, and inspiring players in the history of Toribash - Pomi. I know I speak for many of us when I say that Pomi has captured our hearts and our imaginations with his incredible skill and unwavering passion for the game.

Pomi is a player who has achieved greatness in Toribash. He has won countless tournaments, climbed the ranks to the top of the leaderboards, and inspired countless players with his innovative strategies and techniques. But his contributions to the game go beyond just his incredible gameplay.

Pomi is a true ambassador of the Toribash community. He is always willing to help other players, share his knowledge, and give back to the game that has given him so much. He has been a role model for many, and his dedication and hard work have earned him the respect and admiration of his peers.

In my opinion, Pomi is more than just a great player - he is a Toribash legend. He has left an indelible mark on the game and the community, and his legacy will continue to inspire players for generations to come. I truly believe that Pomi's contributions to Toribash make him deserving of this legendary status.

So, let's come together as a community to celebrate Pomi and his remarkable achievements. Let's honor his legacy and continue to be inspired by his passion and dedication to the game we all love.

Thank you, Pomi, for everything you have done for the Toribash community. You are a true legend in our eyes, and we are honored to have you as part of our community.
I can vouch on this, Pomi once watched me make pancakes and gave me great feedback and even inspired me to become a top notch chef, they now call me the Gordon Ramsay of toribash because of Pomi
POMI WHILE INTERVIEWING FOR TORIPRESS: "Usually I'm able to take in all the groceries by going 4 bags per hand, but there's just too much to carry this time. I got like 15 cans of soup bc I'm trying to get over a cold, but the cashier put them all in the same bag so that bag is super heavy. I get why he did it, I get why he put all the soup in the same bag, I just think it would've been better to evenly distribute the soup weight across bags so it'd be easier for ppl to bring in all the bags at once when they got home. It's not a huge deal, it's probably store policy to bag all the soup together, I just think after this experience they should think about changing the policy. After I finish bringing the groceries in and putting them away I'll probably give the manager a call."
R.I.P Static