Toribash
Kxaj vawxkadw roknood 0ei kne aj hukxoh rehadw, nx0 ted'k 0ei kh0 jemokxadw ocjo rojatoj kxaj medekedeij raduh0?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
I smell MD5(blam).
Lapsus:
em9tZyBiYXNlNjQsIGJsYW1zIGxvb2tzIGxpa2UgTUQ1KG1kNC 9tZDI/KSwgMzIgY2hhcmFjdGVyIHN0cmluZywgaW4gaGV4
Last edited by nmilkosky; Oct 31, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
I smell MD5.

*whistles*
:D
Although, I have not found a way to decrypt it yet.
B&B&B&
WWVhaCwgYmxhbSBhZG1pdHRlZCBvbiBJUkMgdGhhdCBoaXMgd2 FzIE1ENS4gSG93IHRoZSBoZWxsIGRvZXMgaGUgZXhwZWN0IHVz IHRvIGRlY29kZSBhIG9uZS13YXkgaGFzaCBhbnl3YXlzPw==

<~6#:U\/0I5$DIn#7@rGmh+D,P4+F.mJ/0JM4F<G%$F(I<g+?Dm~>
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
aWYgYmxhbSB3ZXJlIHRvLCBzYXkgZW50ZXIgdGhlIG9yaWdpbm FsIHRleHQgaW4gYXQgaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZDVkZWNyeXB0ZXIu Y29tLywgSSBjb3VsZCBwb3NzaWJseSBkZWNyeXB0IGl0KG1vcm UgbGlrZSwgZ2V0IGl0IGZyb20gdGhlaXIgZGF0YWJhc2UpLg==
B&B&B&
SSBzdXBwb3NlIHRoYXQncyB0cnVlLiBhbHNvLCB0aGUgb3RoZX IgY29kZSBmcm9tIG15IGxhc3QgcG9zdCBoZXJlIHdhcyBiYXNl ODUsIGlmIHlvdSB3YW50IHRvIHBva2UgYXQgaXQgYW5kIGNvbm Z1c2UgZXZlcnlvbmUgbW9yZS4
ff23345ccd85eb586bdd656b5c2e5ed0
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
bctester is useful
B&B&B&