Toribash
Original Post
Dragonball Evolution (Live-Action)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ_gVa6pAIY

Apparently they're making a live-action dragonball movie.

First, you can NEVER turn an anime into a live action, it will just look terrible.
Second, they have Goku in high school. Goku never went to school unless you count Master Roshi.
Third, they're leaving out characters. Krillin was, like, the co-star of Dragonball.
Fourth, Have they even watched Dragonball? If they did, the movie would be a lot better.

The worst part about it: THE KAMEHAMEHA IS NOT ORANGE. IT'S BLUE.

At least they don't have goku turning super saiyajin. That would be unforgivable.
i liek turtelz xd
Dude, this has been proven to be an unsalvagable shitfest since the first trailer came out a few months ago.

GOD HELP THEM if they pull it off.
infamous
They could at least do that thingie where they make it look half anime half live action like on those life insurance commercials. That would make it look cooler.
i liek turtelz xd
They screwed up big time!
Goku is a white guy....
Bulma has black hair....
Since when could Bulma fight?
WTH?!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
As much as I know, this is will be an embarassment to both the fans of DBZ, and Akira Toriyama. As much of a collector/fan that I am, I will hesitate to see this movie.
Look at my name!

Do you think I feel HAPPY about this? NO!

Stupid messing with DB/Z *mumble*
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Bros should make it like they did Appleseed/Final Fantasy. Those movies were awesome and you didn't have to worry about bad actors.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Live action adaptions =
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
As much as I know, this is will be an embarassment to both the fans of DBZ, and Akira Toriyama.

Akira had enough torture with GT. This will kill him.
i liek turtelz xd