Ranking
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Dunno about the first one, but I know that the second one is the Globe flame forged by GravityChildren.
Pretty good flame, doesn't cause lag unless your computer sucks(as far as I know)
Last time I saw this for sale 80k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
NOT TRUE SIR, this one is way bigger and forged by FurryPrints
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
How much is qi and where do u buy it ?
(I only want to know so I can get elf demon void and pure)
@Platabear - I couldn't tell the difference, the pictures seem quite the same to me...
I thought was the one by GravityChildren, last time I know though Furryprints was around 100k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yea, he gave me an estimate of around 120k

Persian Force
Azu Lax
Imperial Force
Velvet Force
Last edited by masterexploder77; Jan 26, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|