Toribash
And yet another new innovative card - finally, the did it. They printed a card that says "You win the game"

The new DK Paladin. If you're able to keep 4 2/2s alive, you WIN the game. Literally. It probably won't be viable but I'm excited that they are willing to print it.
It's not even a bad card in itself. In most cases, it's a straight up upgrade of the hero power over default Paladin, with the added bonus of pseudo taunt on the minions because of the threat of exodia, plus you gain 5 armor and equip a better ashbringer. Control pally will love the card.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Control Pally might see a resurgence. The Hero Legendary is icing on the cake for it, they're getting a lot of sustain tools that also help with grinding the opponent down and trading well for the resources.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 7, 2017 at 12:38 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Arthas seems pretty good. 8 for 8/8 taunt that gives you Deathknight spells at the end of your turn. Should see some play I'd guess.

Arfus also seems pretty good, but for other reasons.
Anyone else already loaded with cardpacks cus of quests?

Going to be a fun day when its released.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I only got 3 quests with the reward of the new expansion cards.

And the Warrior DeathKnight was such a disappointment man, I was hoping for it to be good.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Warrior Deathknight isn't bad, it's quite a solid card. It's just not a card that screams "omg broken card pls nerf". Basically, it's an 8 mana, gain 5, deal 4 damage to up to 3 minions, take some damage, change hero power. On demand whirlwind for 1 mana more isn't a bad hero power by any stretch of the imagination, as warrior has enough cards to support that ability.

It's problem is that quest Warrior is still a thing, and Deathknight Warrior wades a little into the same territory of midrange/control. So it's not that it's bad, it's just overshadowed by other decks already in existence.
>open pack
>golden jaina
>seizure for next minute
mfw my first 5 packs are 4 common 1 rare
-----
also: what did yall get from the first section of solo adventure? i got deathstalker rexxar, which kinda sucks because my hunter is like level 12
Last edited by EliMcFly; Aug 10, 2017 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump