Ranking
Original Post
The time to rejoice
For I am leaving Toribash.
I've kinda had enough of it now, I don't have the time any more to keep being active and all that.

So leadership goes to DarkJak, Plans for [o] or whatever can go ahead, do what you will.

You can keep me as a moderator here or not.

It's been fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Okay, Jim. Shame to see you go, and if this is another joke we'll all kill you anyways. =P

The King is dead, long the King!
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Urgh. Baww. You'll pop by every now and then, aye?... Btw lol you joined almost a year after me, and i haven't had enough of Toribash yet. I'm just kind of inactive, only playing sporadically, mostly when i have a sudden flash of inspiration for an awesome replay. Bored of it? Maybe, but i'm not taking a final departure. :P

Anyways, i'm rambling, have fun outside TTF, Jim. It's been good to have you as a leader. Hopefully it will be just as good to have DarkJak as a leader. ;)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I might pop back occasionally, but I wouldn't count on that.
I just have some other shit to take care of such as work, uni, social crap, blah blah, etc etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Bullshit and Witchcraft.
No offense, but Elfonto deserves leader. He's been here so much longer.
Or you could just, not leave.
What the shit!
I better get more active then.
Well, I'll still see you around msn, and soon as i get my moneys up i'll drive up to hereford and we'll lol.
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
Awww, you little son of a fuck, why you have to leave us right now jus when we needed you? :C

HOW YOU DARE TO LEAVE US YOUR FRRIENDS BEHIND!