Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by Stance View Post
LMAO

WE should be grateful. We don't even know what is happening in his personal life. He could be going through some shit right now keep an open mind

Yeah, it's taking a while tbh. Anyone know how big of a team he has?

He could have dropped it randomly if he wanted. At least you guys have something to expect and give input to.

We should be grateful, we don't even know what is happening in his personal life....

Great point my friend, but listen, that's not how this works.

It doesn't matter what's going on in his personal life and it shouldn't matter.
Because this how this works - we are consumers aka customers (we literally pay money for shit here cause of his moronic systems)
and he's the provider, he gets money from us.

So if he wants to get money for another product in the making, he should make it, publish it, advertise it and continue with such actions.

If he's going through shit in life then tough luck mate, quit where you're at and let it go.

Your point is so irrelevant and it's like you're ignoring the relationship between us and him.
You're so brick-wall-minded about defending him when he should be reached out and explained to, instead of defended.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
We should be grateful, we don't even know what is happening in his personal life....

Great point my friend, but listen, that's not how this works.

It doesn't matter what's going on in his personal life and it shouldn't matter.
Because this how this works - we are consumers aka customers (we literally pay money for shit here cause of his moronic systems)
and he's the provider, he gets money from us.

So if he wants to get money for another product in the making, he should make it, publish it, advertise it and continue with such actions.

If he's going through shit in life then tough luck mate, quit where you're at and let it go.

Your point is so irrelevant and it's like you're ignoring the relationship between us and him.
You're so brick-wall-minded about defending him when he should be reached out and explained to, instead of defended.

as a side note the "LMAO" from up there^ was not for you.

on to my point now

Yes we are consumers and he is the provider, but how much do we actually consume from him? People buy TC from other players, not through the buy Toricredits place. We should be grateful he even cares enough to make another game. If I was Hampa I would be scared to make another Toribash game because it will/might die. As im sure you know people don't even need to pay to get TC. You can be amazing at something and get TC for it, you can even be bad at something and get TC for it. I just don't understand how I am the brick-minded one here, Sora and Slau are right making a game does take a while, and I don't think he has the big of a team. this is why I made this point in the post you quoted.
Yeah, it's taking a while tbh. Anyone know how big of a team he has?

Yeah he could be reached out to and he could explain himself. Have you asked one of the big boys like Sir? Everyone has lost hope, and it's not the time for that yet. I swear there were rumors about it coming out 2019 right? I can't remember if it was late or early, but it's not even 2019 yet.

You're not helping the cause here in any way. This game is like his longtime pet, it's hard to let that go, man.

Have you maybe thought that it's not ready to publish like Sora said-
Be patient
He don't dropped the project because this thread is still not closed

This goes for everyone IMO- Patience?

now i wrote this fast so i may come back later and edit some stuff
Last edited by Stance; Nov 17, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
as a side note the "LMAO" from up there^ was not for you.

on to my point now

Yes we are consumers and he is the provider, but how much do we actually consume from him? People buy TC from other players, not through the buy Toricredits place. We should be grateful he even cares enough to make another game. If I was Hampa I would be scared to make another Toribash game because it will/might die. As im sure you know people don't even need to pay to get TC. You can be amazing at something and get TC for it, you can even be bad at something and get TC for it. I just don't understand how I am the brick-minded one here, Sora and Slau are right making a game does take a while, and I don't think he has the big of a team. this is why I made this point in the post you quoted. Yeah he could be reached out to and he could explain himself. Have you asked one of the big boys like Sir? Everyone has lost hope, and it's not the time for that yet. I swear there were rumors about it coming out 2019 right? I can't remember if it was late or early, but it's not even 2019 yet.

You're not helping the cause here in any way. This game is like his longtime pet, it's hard to let that go, man.

Have you maybe thought that it's not ready to publish like Sora said-

This goes for everyone IMO- Patience?

now i wrote this fast so i may come back later and edit some stuff

Ok, just to be clear, I don't mean to offend, and I think you're quite friendly in your posts so far which I adore, truly. I'm not here to make a pointless argument or annoy, I'm just presenting my honest opinion.

I don't want to ask Sir, since he's affiliated with Nabi Studios and is not directly responsible for the game making/progress - What I mean is, he's not responsible for keeping us informed, Hampa is.

Also, if you're not a great art-maker or an absolutely legend at replay making or just a definite hacker, you cannot earn enough TC.
I mean, without those qualities (people like me, personally 10 years here)
you can't even save enough for a simple color which was given a fancy name and a ridiculous price.

I'll give you an example of such item: Magma Force.
Obviously black, costs 105k or 42$, not for the pack, no, just the fucking Force ! How ridiculous is that...!

An impossible price to achieve by only playing the game.

I just hope you understand some of my points and I'm sorry if I came across strong at the beginning, I love the game and passionate about it, and I'm all about keeping it fair for the players, however, Hampa is the opposite, he's only trying to make money - Overpricing - Overselling - Not improving any systems of the game.

Anyhow I do hope that we see eye to eye at least on a few of my points.
Last edited by Crimson; Nov 17, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Yeah man, I understand 97% of your points. Im just trying to see them in a different light. It is really hard to earn TC I agree I was just showing that there were ways to do it. For the colors, I found my way around this with joint textures. Which are also expensive. everything you said in this pose ^^^ I can agree with.

I thought Sir once said in a post he was involved with the game making process i might be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
I wish I could like and subscribe to your comments above !

WE should not be grateful.
He's literally supposed to keep people updated about projects he's making if he wants a playerbase.

He's obviously not in a process of anything, not making any Q&A and not giving out information, he's not known for being very communicative with the community.

I do actually still believe Toribash Next is a hoax to get players active until he figures something out.

And no I don't like Hampa, to me, he seems like a person who chases money like crazy instead of focusing on making his game/community better.

So many systems are not working properly, the clans, the servers, the shop and market.
You literally have to spend 100 bucks on items in this game, and if you don't make art or give your soul to this game to get TC, you're not gonna be able to pay for anything and get any cool items for your Tori.

It's nearly impossible to get enough TC to buy stuff.

And also, I'm an achievement hunter in games I play, but in this game, I can't get all the achievements, not even half of them because Hampa is so money hungry he made achievements which are literally "Buy to get me", such as get a full color pack - which is literally IMPOSSIBLE to get unless you pay actual money.

Making people spend money for a supposedly "free" game but asking for money in every corner doesn't make that ok - also making people BUY TC for actual money is as worse as EA if not even worse.

I've been playing this game for 10 years and that's the way Hampa is, and I fucking hate that and I fucking hate Hampa, even though he made a great game.

I really don't think Hampa is being greedy for money. Microtransactions are necessary in a free-to-play game, and the microtransactions in this game are purely cosmetic, and there are plenty of ways to make TC without spending money. Also, it is cheaper to buy TC from other players. Hampa clearly isn't chasing money like crazy if he allows this.

This is nowhere near as bad as EA. EA charges you full price for a game, and then puts pay-to-win microtransactions in it, but Toribash is free-to-play, and there is nothing wrong with cosmetic microtransactions in a free-to-play game. Running servers and forums costs money, and developing a game takes a lot of time. It is unreasonable to expect Hampa to do this completely for free.

I agree that it would be better if Hampa updated us on the game's progress, and interacted with the community more in general, but I am honestly glad he is making a sequel, at all. I don't think he makes much money from this game.
Originally Posted by HAWK152 View Post
I really don't think Hampa is being greedy for money. Microtransactions are necessary in a free-to-play game, and the microtransactions in this game are purely cosmetic, and there are plenty of ways to make TC without spending money. Also, it is cheaper to buy TC from other players. Hampa clearly isn't chasing money like crazy if he allows this.

This is nowhere near as bad as EA. EA charges you full price for a game, and then puts pay-to-win microtransactions in it, but Toribash is free-to-play, and there is nothing wrong with cosmetic microtransactions in a free-to-play game. Running servers and forums costs money, and developing a game takes a lot of time. It is unreasonable to expect Hampa to do this completely for free.

I agree that it would be better if Hampa updated us on the game's progress, and interacted with the community more in general, but I am honestly glad he is making a sequel, at all. I don't think he makes much money from this game.

100$ for ONE item..

He's as bad as EA in the sense that it's so pricey.
I would support the idea of getting money through micro-transactions if it wasn't so fucking expensive.

100$, 40$, 15$, it's just too much for a fucking color.
And 100k 250k TC for items is just way too much and impossible to get unless you invest unreasonable amount of hours into the game.

It's clear that he's chasing money and not the game improvement.

What system was fixed flawless recently?
Tori-Bank was supposed to be a function but it's not working for like a year now, and that's just one example.

It's just... pissing me off that he's not working towards the game but working towards how to make more money.. Which I understand, but it comes with a fucking limit, I mean 100 fucking dollars.......Prices are fucking crazy..
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Yeah, that is very expensive, but there are plenty of affordable items that you can get from just betting, or tournaments and daily logins. Customising your tori is nice, but it isn't essential, so I don't really care about the fact there are a few ridiculously expensive items. Some people who duel or host bet servers earn huge amounts of tc, and it is important for the game to have some expensive items for people like that to spend their tc on.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post

Thanks to Miracle11
PreAlpha version of TBN

damn thats so cool and feels so different, so hyped to test it out once the beta's released
Okey so, ya that video is quite outdated as Sir said... x) But that was like a mini showcase. I don't really see a point making a new video everytime some new stuff adds, (and I don't know if I should do it either). I just wanted to give you guys a glimpsed on how it can look like

I might get permission to do another one, who knows
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8