Ranking
Original Post
A horrid attempt at a sprite sig! D:
Yeah.
Took about an hour and a half.

With text:

Without:

(I know the text sucks: I need suggestions for it)

Please rate it.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
10 i love metroid the text is to plain with thte without txt one ill experament with some of my fonts
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

not bad ^_^ its just a bit to bright lol but thats just what i think lol other than that its good or you could make the sprite bigger lol...if you cant than just do some kind of a effect 5to make it stand out unless you don't want it to be like that lol...
Yeah, I just kept adding stuff and couldn't seem to EVER get it to look right.
The text killed it though, I really need help with it. (No tacky fonts)
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
hints for the text... 1) drawing it yourself, you can make it fit the needs perfectly. 2) use the same color scheme with the text

also, you shouldnt put your name on two rows.
To be absolutly honest about it.

3/10 for trying.

The background looks extremely plain and sprite is just pasted on. The borders are way to thick including that eefect around it. The one without the text is indeed better 4/10 but you really need to work on placing C4D's Adjusment Layers and some other stuff wich I wont name because I will get flamed even worse for it.

It's plainly overcontrasted.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
wow hamade you just look at how they're made you don't realize how awesome so many things you say suck just because oh noez the sprite is copy paste :O

on the topic side...
great i love it 10/10 i love orange things <3
I kinda have to agree with Hamade on this...

The end product looks nice, but you can do a LOT more with it all. I don't have the skill, myself, but I know it can be better. The background is interesting, yet flat. I don't really know what to suggest, but I'm sure maybe spending more than 1.5 hours might be awesome :P
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
wow hamade you just look at how they're made you don't realize how awesome so many things you say suck just because oh noez the sprite is copy paste :O

on the topic side...
great i love it 10/10 i love orange things <3

Just one thing. If you're being criticised rudly on everything you've done wrong in a piece of art it'll only help you get better fast! All I want to do is help you guys out. But all you see it like is just plain flaming wich it isnt. If you don't approve with my methods than just block me, I don't care. But my aim is just to help parkermauney not to get him into some sort of extremely depressed mood.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.