Ranking
Head Bumpin: well the beginning was fine until you did that move where you lifted your leg and sorta lost flow, and then the rest wasn't finished so i'm not gonna cnc that.

Ouchie: Everything was great and went together except the weird pose you get into during that jump in the beginning and at the end, relaxing all ont top of uke didn't look good at all
| REPLAYS |
Hey thanks, I was gonna scrap the opener in Ouchie but I realised how much height I could get with the jump.

Anyway here's a quick replay
Attached Files
Hue.rpl (140.9 KB, 14 views)
Glimpsed
Hey glimp.

I liked the opener... have potential in my opinion and will be easy make a good replay with this.

I dont like the dms.
Edit and good luck.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Hand of Ice: I like how you started out, but the head thing with uke is a bit clunky, and the first 50 frames of their movement after their head gets kicked. I love that kind of round house kick you did on uke, but when you contract your hip and leg to go forward, your foot clipped the ground which I don't like. The hacks are good, but you can definiently see where they take place. Very nice leap towards uke at the end.

For your first real replay of hacking, it's great, but it does need some improving :P

8/10
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist