Strength
23 Votes / 34.33%
Speed
44 Votes / 65.67%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Speed vs Strength
I do not think this is discussion material so I put it in off topic.
What would you rather have? The strength of a 1000 rhinos or the speed and endurance of a 1000 cheetahs?

They would both effect our life a lot in a good way but If you can only have one, what would it be?
Reasons will be appreciated.

My reason for picking speed is because I can win any fight, Never be late and do complicated tasks in seconds.
Last edited by Dose; Aug 28, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
Dose is dead.
speed of 1000 cheatahs, 1 because i could say "wanna see me run around the world" "wanna see me do it again"

I'd also say speed because... then I could win every race ever invented to man. Also, i could work with my hands super super fast and complete things in seconds.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
speed because i would love to run to the store and be back in under a min (not including the line -.-) and i would win anyfight but i would also like to have strength because omg it would be awesome to go in a mosh pit but speed has alot of benifits
weed + fire= happiness
Strength because most of the time can't open jars so I need super strengh to open them. But seriously I would have strength over speed because you can do more things with strength like pick heavy stuff up, hammer nails with your hands, and throw and kick harder which can be very useful in sports and what not. As for speed you only move quick which will help you if your running or moving, but you will only need that if your late all the time, but if you run like 1000 cheetas I'd imagine you'd be very tired from running all day, and if you moved that fast and you accidentally run into something like a tree or a wall you would probably die.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'd say strength, because I've always been the kind of guy to choose the tank character/get into fights. I mean, sure, in TF2 I prefer Scout over Heavy, but at the same time my favorite character in Borderlands was the Berserker :]
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
jingle has a point there with speed do you get the endurence?
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
You don't need endurance if you can move that fast. The problem would be friction. Your legs would rip your balls off, and more.

I think I would prefer speed in both a fight and in normal life. Reasons being in a fight against a super strong guy, I could dodge all of his attacks, and still be able to hit him with crushing blows, because of momentum. And in normal life just being able to get there when you need to, being able to visit amazing parts of the world, fucking money, getting bitches, that sort of thing.
I would chose because I can dodge anyone's attacks, do everything 1000 times faster, win every race, and travel around the world.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
fucking money, getting bitches, that sort of thing.

pretty sure you fuck bitches and get money, bro
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan