View Poll Results: Strength or Speed?
Strength
23 Votes / 34.33%
Speed
44 Votes / 65.67%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Speed.
I'll go up to the person with super strength and be all like.
Come hit me, try to hit me.
He missed, I'm all like you fail bro? you mad bro?
Then I start running around him, I say:
why you so slow bro?
why you so fat bro?
go on a diet bro.
then run away.
I lol'd at what drop said:
Wanna see my run around the world? wanna see me do it again?
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Pretty sure i'd prefer super strength, mainly due to the fact that I could probably jump really fucking high.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
Speed.
I'll go up to the person with super strength and be all like.
Come hit me, try to hit me.
He missed, I'm all like you fail bro? you mad bro?
Then I start running around him, I say:
why you so slow bro?
why you so fat bro?
go on a diet bro.
then run away.
I lol'd at what drop said:
Wanna see my run around the world? wanna see me do it again?

Yeah, but like Hyde said, we can jump really high, and hit the ground so hard it would create impact similar to a meteor simultaniously. We'd be like a combination of 50 hulks.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Power=Speed Squared x Strength iirc.

So yeah, speed I guess would be my choice.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Also, cheetahs have the reaction time of your average cat. Just because you can move fast does not mean that you would be able to react fast to a possible hazard, i.e. getting a fist shoved through your sternum.
Hoss.
Assuming that physics are being thrown out of the window (since super speed would imply super strength and vice versa [force = mass * acceleration, so a super strong individual would be able to accelerate his limbs at a crazy speed if he doesn't weigh 4000 tons], and that both powers would utterly fuck up an average human body), i'd go for strength because of the manliness involved. That isn't to say that delivering 2000 punches per second wouldn't be hardcore, it's just manlier to make one punch that explodes the opponent and everything around and behind it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol