View Poll Results: Strength or Speed?
Strength
23 Votes / 34.33%
Speed
44 Votes / 65.67%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Speed because ithink i have enough strength
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
speed cause i can make sandwiches very quick but i cant cook quick.you know you cant rush perfection.i can run away from tornados, mad terrorists, hurricanes, pretty much anything, if i am being chased by cops, i can run to another country in a couple of seconds.i can punch or kick super quick.i can headbang to heavy metal music quicker then the tempo.

the reason i chose speed is me and my friend free run and were getting good at it and speed would help more than strength oh btw does balance come with speed?
weed + fire= happiness
speed is more worth than strength
you can run,attack or anything faster than you have much strength but you're slow
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by codyward View Post
the reason i chose speed is me and my friend free run and were getting good at it and speed would help more than strength oh btw does balance come with speed?

Yes it does. It's the same case as endurance, speed would be useless without it.

Originally Posted by Rafyasta View Post
speed is more worth than strength
you can run,attack or anything faster than you have much strength but you're slow

Strength actually makes you a lot faster than normal because your feet are hitting the ground 1000 times harder and propelling you forward.
Dose is dead.
Theres a reason the flash died in the comic book and the hulk lived to kill wolverine's family, fuck up black bolt, and create a hulk subculture in the future. Strength ensures survival, speed ensures running away.
Hoss.
Speed helps alot in fighting, although there is at
least a little strength needed. I vote speed because
I like the upper hand.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@