Ranking
Here:

• Applying Butter on the lesions of tongue will certainly have effect at least from paining.

• Applying honey on mixed with peapul tree leaves and the roots will gets u cured from* tongue ulcer very quickly.

• Cleaning your mouth the salt mixed hot water will free your tongue from sticky nature and helps you to speak better.

• Applying milk of the banyan tree will heal the tongue ulcer in rapid time than any but it should be done in the morning and evening at least 2 days.

• Drinking a small amount of coconut oil will heal your stomach ulcer which in turn will heal your tongue and mouth ulcer.

• Eating papaya fruit will also have some effect.
thanks everyone i appriciate it its getting alot better but im paranoid about this stuff thats why i got so worried it seems to be going away its gotton smaller and im glad you guys helped it dont hurt when i eat i been brushing alot and im not as worried about it it hurts a little from time to time and im going to be fine now that its not hurting as much and now i can hardly see it thanks for the advice though i might need to use it later its been about 5 or 6 days and it was huge the 3rd day i got it and thats why i was so worried about it and things have gotton better thanks everyone
weed + fire= happiness
If you have a tougne ulcer, you most likely have a stomach ulcer too. So, I suggest you go to a doctor.
my stomach hasnt really been bothering me so i think its fine thanks for the advice though
weed + fire= happiness
Search on google and there will be shit like drink a cup of bleach then shove a tylenol up your ass. ;(
if you had a stomach ulcer you would know, you would be frequently burping, your stomach would have a pinching like feeling in a certain area when digesting food, your burps would also taste wierd and not something you just ate, it would be slightly acidic. Also there would be a little bit of blood in your poop.
Try like drinking a lot of water and keeping your mouth clean before you smoke, especially if you have a minor laceration in your mouth, smoking + small cut in mouth sounds like an infection waiting to happen.

Just in case go see a doctor you could have the big K's, Kancer in the mouth, but that's probably going over board.
also from your explanation sounds like a canker sore on your tongue, but that's weird.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 7, 2011 at 09:33 AM.
ok the ulcers gone now and my mouth isnt bothering me its time to close this thread, and thanks for your help everyone
weed + fire= happiness