Toribash
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
yoyo is 12

good meme 2017
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
HITLER WAS GREAT, sexy, and beautifully preserved by Satan.
"RISE!" commanded Satan. Hitler's hardening cock, eager to rape, rose obediently to hushpoopie's extravagant butthole.
"YEES," screamed Hush, though it didn't please him completely.

By the time he was done, Hush's anus was OVERCUMBERED By Hitler's mein kumpf, which is a good anusraping for hush. Meanwhile in Latvia, Zeroback is masturbating to the picture "Hitler Performing Autofellatio." After finishing, he decided it would be good for him to actually try autofellatio. Bad idea Hush!

Hitler CLEARLY CAN'T READ. Because he's dead. Hush rapes Hitler plus secret police is have potato salad on mondays. Meanwhile in hell, eightah turns up and continues to masturbate to zeroback's almighty oiled ass. It was a sight to see. But OBVIOUSLY, Hitler CLEARLY CAN'T READ.

Hitler, being illiterate, drinking with ale, decided drugs was a superb idea. Still being quite active, glow suddenly arrived with LSD.

It was neat. All the lsdmaherococainmethajuanashrooms exploded when the name was created.

IF'A WAS PRESIDENT, B would follow C, who was ELECTED ON FRIDAY, like hugo chavez. CHAVEZ WAS GREAT, much like Hitler, but less dead. Less sexy also. Chavez was SHIT compared to ale. Ale is neat.

¡Viva Chavez coño! Fuck no, murió* burrito taco nacho cha chas negro until the sunrise.

Look over yonder, where the wild elephant of Denmark perform hardcore seizure while brainwashing a 10th degree retard.

What do'ya see? Do'ya see me?

"No", said the great white hunter of yellow mammoths from Transylvania, as THE KKK MASTURBATED to afroamerican children. "It's not what you think", said their leader. "I don't find them attractive."

Then, Hitler Shalala-misses the empty can while answering nature's call for bewitching Hush's penis before dawn.

HUGO CHAVEZ always gets mentioned, which sucks cock for ale because he's not neat jk hes neat.

"I like whales, therefore, I will eat the fuck out of ale's hidden butthole of pure grade cocaine." said dead Hitler, then he exploded.

ale's qt3.14 gf, which is a legendary urinal cake, sat down on yoyo's dick, ruining ale's fetishes, ale knew this was the end of his urinal fetish and yoyo's relationship and also maybe the world itself. But his qt3.14gf didn't stop there. No, He would suddenly change gender and learn the dark arts of anal bending. With Yoyo and Dinis' knowledge of the only scroll known to teach bending, but ale suddenly nothing, the two read all about hardcore anal relationships as they begin to venture through their life together.

The end.

-ghandi

On the next Genocide, insert hitler and Liquidoom in -sexy robot alien ballsack rollercoaster shoelace and attach TNT to dangle from Big nipples, later the nipples became Liquidoom's personal masturbating tool and hardened his pink wombat penis. Then Abraham, a rapist from Oklahoma raped nipples from little soaps,while Ricky ate
Find me ingame and duel me