ES Recruitment Drive
... Plans?

:U

Depends on whether i've decided to go for game design or not. In any case, i'll probably be looking for either a study or a job (... or both), because i need DE SWEET MONEEEEEEEEH, which are unlikely to be coming from game design at first. Hell, if i could land an acceptable job that earns me a living, i'd be okay with game design as a hobby. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook you are an amazing person and I hope you're happy and wish you good luck in everything and I miss you mate
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
a wild oblivion appeared
Nuthug
I made a game once upon a time, it was called pong and it was made on scratch kappa

was an

Loving the recent animations shook, they've been tip top recently!

inside

I tried some animation once.... never again
Job
Last edited by Kore; Sep 20, 2016 at 09:41 PM.

I'm so torn right now.

I want to buy a large picture for my avatar. But i love the avatar you made me shook.

IDK WHAT TO DO

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
As they say, love is best expressed with big wads o' dosh thrown at the people you love.

Nah, but really, 's up to you. You may need a certain amount of patience if you wish to commission me though, i am horribly slow. :v

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
a wild oblivion appeared
Nuthug
I made a game once upon a time, it was called pong and it was made on scratch kappa

was an

Loving the recent animations shook, they've been tip top recently!

inside

I tried some animation once.... never again
Job

Pong, eh?
of course
Sounds pretty cool, Pong is pretty much the grandfather of video games.
he was
And thanks, i'm glad you like the animations! c:
inside
And yeah, i can see why animation can be off-putting, it takes SO LONG TO DO.
1-2 hours is for a short loop with a very simple character, so imagine pulling a Disney. :v
me
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Shook you are an amazing person and I hope you're happy and wish you good luck in everything and I miss you mate

no u

Also thanks Obbz, i miss you and the rest of #ormo as well. <3
Hi Shook just wanted to mention I still follow your thread even if I don't post a lot hope you're doing good pal
oh yeah
NooooooNonono. That wasn't what I meant. I didnt mean by you making another avatar. I mean buying the big one from the custom shop thing.

But I'm in love with this avatar and it makes me happy.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
In that case, i would recommend throwing money at me to remake it at a larger size.

Nah, but really, still up to you. I'm glad you like it that much, though. c:

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
Hi Shook just wanted to mention I still follow your thread even if I don't post a lot hope you're doing good pal

hi broshop awesome thanks i hope you're doing good as well brodude

!!!

I'm doing fine, if a bit gassy. There was apparently cabbage in todays supper, and my bowels take that as a cue to pollute the air more than China does. :I

also here have some ceramics

THAT REALLY GLAZES MY BOWLS

because one of my classes is basically "fun with clay lol" even if it's actually called something like "creative communication"

Well, clay and abstract art, but frankly, i don't care much for abstract art. But, it's at least a whole lot easier to make than art that actually resembles something. :v
ey thanks brodudeheim!!

do you know what's also potentially pretty cool?

giant boan sneks

i am surprisingly not very rusty??