Sony vegas pro
Fraps
Wavosaur

Music :

Two steps from hell - To Glory

C&C would be apreciated.

Link to download it in a HD :

http://uploading.com/files/227eb96e/To%2BGlory.mp4
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 9, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

That was cool!

The replays were godlike not much editing but great camera work!

8/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I liked the use of sound effects but the constant wobble diminished the overall video.
The epic music could've been synced better aswell i think, with major hits linking up to the drum beats more effectively.
The replays were excellent, and the intro's were nice although i disliked the font.
The shaders were a bit annoying in places, more matching ones could've been chosen i think, and imo the same shaders throughout adds consistency.
Oh, also the camera needed a bit of work i think, try to use bezcam if you don't already.
Where di you get your sounds?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Amazing sparring and the sound effects are awesome, i would like to see more of these!!
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue
Did you really just use the in-built anti camera shake youtube feature? Really!?

Also
Get higher quality music
Don't use flat text for 3D effects
Random image of a dojo in the intro didn't belong, at all, what so ever.
and the retarded anti-camera shake, still can't believe you just used that

Other than that, pretty solid movie. Very basic but neatly done, camera-work is pretty good, pretty high quality footage, but it got a bit boring and stretched out at the end. It was missing something to keep me interested and entertained.
Not great, but not bad either.

holy shit, you actually used the youtube anti-camera shake
Last edited by Ostakex; Mar 28, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for comments

The in-built anti camera shake, thanks for the information, it isn't intentional.

Anyway, I found this effect some cool and some people found it cool too. I will made a camera work a bit like that and upload it again.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Oh my god TEACH ME YOUR CAMERA WORK, lol I love it! and i aint that god with camera work but that was amazing!

9/10
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!